17 -"Not really, I am pretty hot."

Just like I promised to Sam, I am going to the party tonight. After about half an hour Sam and I had to get up – fast. Nan came knocking on my bedroom door which made Sam jump out from my bed in a second. But he didn't leave me enough time to admire him in only his boxers as he was quick to pull his sweatpants on and was out of the room the next second.

Nan came in after that and asked me a bunch of question about my day at the amusement park. I told her everything while still in bed and then I got up.

But now I am in my room, getting ready. Unfortunately, Nina and Alec will not be joining us. Nina has some family thing tonight and Alec is grounded from the other time. He isn't allowed to go to any parties for a month. That leaves me, Sam and Chace. And Chace offered to drive, again. He said he isn't in the mood to drink tonight, because his drinking buddy isn't with him – that's Alec.

In the end, I end up wearing black high heeled ankle boots, high wasted burgundy jeans and a black off the shoulder crop top. I am not a girl to show my belly, I am not comfortable with it. But since I chose to wear high wasted jeans, I am only showing an inch of skin, which is nothing compared to other girls.

 But since I chose to wear high wasted jeans, I am only showing an inch of skin, which is nothing compared to other girls

I put my phone in my pocket just as I see Sam tapping on my window. I nod at him and quickly grab my leather jacket. I go out of the room, down the stairs where Nan is.

"Be careful Nicky." I nod at her as I grab the door handle.

"I will." I wave at her and close the door behind me.

I walk over to Sam's house, where I see Chace's car is parked. But no one is in it. I walk up the porch steps of Sam's home and knock on the door. Second later, Lucy opens the door for me. Immediately, a smile forms on her face.

"Nicky is here!" She yells into the house as I walk inside. A second later, the other blonde girl runs to me.

"You look so pretty." Sonia gushes.

"Thank you so much. And I like your shirt as well." I point to her Monsters Inc. t-shirt.

"Don't you like my shirt?" Lucy asks a bit sad that I didn't compliment her as well.

"Of course I like it. Who doesn't like horses?" She immediately smiles as I compliment her horse shirt. "Now where is your brother?"

"In his room." Lucy answers.

"He is getting ready for some party. Chace is upstairs too." Sonia adds and I thank the two before walking up to Sam's room.

"Oh, come on, man," I hear Chace's voice. "You like her. You never put so much effort into ironing your clothes." I chuckle quietly as I listen.

"I don't like her. I just don't want to go to a party filled with hot girls with wrinkled clothes." Sam answers to Chace.

"Bitch please," Chace says. "She's going to be there and you want to look hot for her."