16 - "I can spit on him ..."

Woah!

"So, I'll see you later on the bus."

Woah, again!

Lauren turns the other way, dragging Sam after her. She looks over her shoulder at me with an evil smirk. I watch how she wraps her hands around Sam's upper arm as they walk away from me.

Did Sam just ditch me? Not only that, but he ditched me to hang out with Lauren – a mean bitch. I sigh and start to walk into another direction. Plus, we have to be on the bus in an hour, so there isn't much I can do anymore.

After about 15 minutes of just wondering, I spot Chace. But I don't see Alec anywhere. I waste no time in going to him. "Hey, where is Alec?" Chace points to his left and I see the toilet sign.

"Where is Sam? Is he buying you another cotton candy?" Okay, so he saw that.

I roll my eyes. "I am in no mood for jokes, Chace." I sigh and sit beside him on the bench. "Plus, he is probably buying cotton candy for Lauren now."

"He's with Lauren?" Chace almost yells out in surprise. I nod. "He ditched you for her?" I nod again. "Now, that's low even for him."

"What's going on? Oh, hey Nicky." Alec joins us. "Is Sam buying you another cotton candy?" He laughs, but Chace nudges him in the ribs. That shuts him up immediately.

"Shut up, you idiot." Chace says to Alec. "Sam ditched Nicky for Lauren."

"He is such a fucker!" Alec yells, which brings my mood down even more. Just thinking about it deepens my frown.

I explain everything to the boys and they listen the whole time. After the short story, Alec suggests we head to the bus, so we start walking.

"Oh, god! I don't even want to see him now." I grunt. "I feel like an idiot."

"Don't, Nicky." Chace hugs me from the side, and I have to admit it is nice. He really is a good friend. Unlike Sam.

"If you want we can switch seats." Ale offers, but I shake my head.

"Nah, I'll live guys. But thank you." I smile at them as we reach the parked bus. Not everyone is here yet, but Sam and Lauren are. And they are still holding hands.

"Well, if you need us, we're just a turn away." I giggle and nod at Chace for saying this.

"They are disgusting." Alec snickers while looking at the two laughing together.

"I can spit on him ..." I laugh at Chace as we walk on the bus, sitting in our previous seats.

It's my turn to sit near the window. That way it'll be easier to ignore Sam. Chace and Alec sit behind me and that's when I see Sam walking up to our seat. I look into my lap and take out my headphones.

"You stole my seat." Sam whines but I ignore him by sticking the headphones into my ear. Without another word from him, he sits down and I press play on the music on my phone.

After about 5 minutes, the same teacher starts to count us and we are off towards home. We have about 2 hours or so to go, so it'll be best to fall asleep to pass the time. My legs are killing me from walking and running the whole day all around the amusement park. All in all it was very fun (minus the ditching me part). The whole bus is quiet, since we're all tired from the day.

I close my eyes and not even a minute goes by before I feel a nudge on my ribs. I open my eyes and press pause on the music, looking over to Sam.

"What?" I bark at him.

"Can I listen to music as well?" He points to the headphones.

"No." I say bluntly and close my eyes again, leaning on the window to try and sleep.