13 - "No one likes ticks, am I right?"

Yes, Sam's my little servant for today. As he promised, he took me shopping and so far bought me a band t-shirt. Currently, we're standing in the middle of Victoria's secret. In my defense, I was not the one who wanted to go in here. Sam said he wants to buy me a bra, which is worth sneaking in my room for. You can imagine how much I rolled my eyes at that point.

"Oh come on, kitty." He nags for like the 100th time since being in the store.

"No." I cross my arms in front of me.

"But it'll look hot. Plus, I want to buy it for you." He's holding up a pink lace push up bra. It's very cute, but I refuse to let him buy it for me. It's not on the cheapest side, either.

"It's not like you're ever going to see it on me

"It's not like you're ever going to see it on me."

"I might." I roll my eyes as he winks at me. I was cool on the outside, but inside I just fainted.

"What's the point of buying it if you're just going to steal it anyway?"

"You're being difficult, kitty. I am buying it whether you want me to or not." I groan. "Now, what's your size? Oh, never mind, I know that." He smirks while I tighten my jaw.

"How –" I stop myself from asking a very obvious question.

"B ... ah, here it is." He holds up the right sized bra and walks to the check-out.

"You are an idiot." I whisper into his ear, so the cashier won't hear.

"That's a bit mean, don't you think?" He whispers back and I can smell his minty breath. He thanks the cashier and grabs the bag, so we can finally leave the store.

"You just spent too much money on something I didn't even need." I gesture to the bag he pushed into my hand.

"But you never said you didn't want it." He got me there, and he knows it. "And I can promise you I didn't buy it for nothing." We continue to walk along the busy hallway. It's Friday after all.

"What do you mean by that?"

"I promise I will see you in that bra one day."

"That's an empty promise, my dear." I begin to shake my head with a smile on my face. "How do you know I will even wear it?"

"Because I know you like it. I saw those beautiful brown eyes of yours sparkle when I showed it to you." Did he just say my eyes are pretty? Not pretty ... but beautiful! I gulp down a big lump as I feel myself blush like crazy.

We continue to visit a few more shops, him buying me a few more shirts. They were not expensive, so I didn't peel all his money off him. I would feel bad if I did that. He even bought himself a few shirts as well. He wouldn't if I hadn't convinced him to. I even bought him one. It was a bit pricier as the others, so I offered to buy it for him, since he's bought so much for me already.