25 - Should I say it back?

I can't believe it's over. Our camping trip had to come to an end but no one wanted to. It's been so much fun and I want it to continue. I really did love all of our adventures out here. And I am proud of myself for not opening my big mouth and telling everyone about Sam and me being a couple. It's still weird.

We've woken up at 9 a.m. and started to pack up after getting dressed and eating breakfast. Chace is already going mad with putting away the tent. His face got bright red of how angry he got. Alex and Nina had no trouble with it, though. But then there is me and Sam.

I don't know how he did it, but he managed to get tangled in it and rip it right in the middle. So, if it was still set up and it would rain, we'd all be wet. The stupid face (Sam) moved away and I took control of the situation, putting it away without any other damage done to it.

"I hate tents." Chace mutters to himself while we're all cleaning up the cooking stuff.

"I am with you on that one, mate." I roll my eyes at Sam's comment. "I saw that." I raise my head and see Sam's finger is pointed to me. "Don't roll your eyes. It wasn't my fault the tent is stupid."

"It's not the tent that it's stupid, it's its owner." Chace laughs quietly from beside me.

"Next time we go camping, you're sleeping outside."

"We'd both be sleeping outside then, since the tent doesn't have a roof anymore."

"Hey! No more ki–" He stops himself mid-sentence, probably realizing he was about to say something he shouldn't. "No more ... Kit Kats for you?" It came out more as a question than a statement. Nice save, Johnny.

We continue to clean up and put away all the stuff. An hour later we're all done and now we have to carry all the stuff to the car. It's not like it is too far, but none of us wants to make two trips.

I grab my duffle bag and one of the surf boards. Everyone is holding their stuff and then it's time to leave. Goodbye paradise! I will forever miss you! But I promise I will be back.

Alec's loud and high-pitched scream was heard from behind me. I turn around in alarm, thinking something is wrong with him. Well, everyone looked at him. He is jumping all around in a circle while rubbing the front of his shirt.

"That was so gross!" He says loudly while shaking. "Ew!"

"What happened?" Nina asks what we all want to know.

"There was a spider on me." He cringes. Understandable. I would be the same, to be honest. "I could've died guys!" He keeps saying out loud to all of us. I roll my eyes and start to walk again. He is really starting to be a diva.

We finally arrive to our cars and put all of the stuff in the trunks of them. I sigh; relieved the baggage is off my shoulders.

"So, we'll stop for lunch?" Alex asks Chace, since they're the drivers.

"Sure," Chace nods in agreement. I am already hungry. "Could you call Nina once we all get hungry?" He asks me and I nod.

"Can she call her now?" Sam asks from my right.

I rise up my hand. "Um ... I agree with the dork."

"Just stop at the first thing with food you see, okay?" Chace says to Alex and we all pile into the cars.

Chace drives off after Alex and Nina. My stomach is literally empty and can't even produce grunts of hunger anymore. And we are all very grateful, because not even half an hour passes before Alex pulls up in front of a small restaurant next to the road in a small town.