27 - "You wear a size small?"

Sam parks the car in his driveway and I can see no one is home from the rest of his family. "Where is everyone?" I ask as I get out.

"They probably went to some friend's house. I think the twins have a playdate or something like that." I nod.

"I'll be right over," I start to walk to my house. "I'll come through the window. Leave it open."

I go into my house and Nan runs to me from the kitchen. "Nicky, it's so nice to see you." She hugs me tightly, so I can barely breathe. "Where've you been? How was the camping trip? You look thin ... did you eat out there in the wild?"

"Nan!" I cut her off from the many questions. "I've been out with Sam. The trip was great and very fun and, yes, I did eat out there in the wild." I answer all of her questions and she smiles at me.

"That's amazing, sweetie. Are you hungry?"

"No, I'm okay, Nan. But I am tired, so I'll just go to sleep." I turn to walk upstairs.

"But it's only 8 o'clock, Nicky." Nan chuckles from behind me.

"I know, but sleeping in a tent isn't very comfortable, so I didn't get much sleep. I will go shower and then to bed."

"Alright, sweetie." Nan nods. "I won't bother you. Have a good night sleep." I smile at her and walk up the stairs.

I don't particularly like lying to Nan, but I also don't want her to know I am planning to go to Sam's. She might suspect us dating and then she'll go out and prepare a whole presentation with a planned speech about safety. I hope you know which safety I am talking about, guys.

I go to my room and see Sam left his window open for me. I smile and take a black muscle tank top and black athletic shorts from my dresser along with a fresh pair of underwear and a purple sports bra. I want to be comfortable while being at Sam's, because we'll probably just watch a movie or something. I refuse to have a normal bra on, because it tends to get pretty uncomfortable.

 I refuse to have a normal bra on, because it tends to get pretty uncomfortable

I go to the bathroom and take off my make-up before hopping into the shower. I quickly wash myself, not really wanting to keep Sam waiting for so long. Then, when I get out, I put on the clothes, which I picked out earlier. I also make sure I am nicely shaven everywhere where needed.

I grab my phone when back into my room and stick it behind the short's band. Let's just hope it doesn't fall when I am climbing over to Sam. Let's hope I don't fall. Carefully, I step over the big gap between our houses and safely land in Sam's room, falling down onto his wooden floor in the process of doing so. That's when Sam comes into his room.

He. Is. Wearing. Only. His. Black. Boxers.

And I am freaking out while still lying on my stomach on the floor in the middle of his bedroom. "I see you've cleaned your bedroom." Mental face slap. The room isn't even that clean, to be honest.