4 -"The universe revolves around the sun, not you."

Once again, Sam's loud music woke me up from my deep slumber. Dang, just when I was dreaming of mine and Ryan Gosling's wedding. It was so perfect. And that idiot next door ruined it. I am seriously considering to never setting my alarm again. Well, at least his music taste is okay. Imagine Sam dancing to polka music in his bedroom. I would pay to see that.

I do my usual morning routine and then dress myself in skinny jeans, put on a black tank top and black Converse. This time I checked the curtain was closed.

And I also checked if my panties are missing as soon as I got home on Saturday

And I also checked if my panties are missing as soon as I got home on Saturday. They really are missing. Dang you, Samwise Gamgee.

I grab my backpack and go to the kitchen. Nan is already there, but she's in her robe. She should be in her work clothes.

"Good morning." I greet her. When she turns around, I swear her face is green. "Are you okay, Nan?"

She nods and sits down to sip on her coffee like she does every day. "I am just sick. But it's nothing serious. I've got high fever, a dry throat and a runny nose. So, you'll have to drive Toby to school."

"You look worse than you say." I prepare cereal for me and Toby just as he enters with a "good morning".

"What's wrong with Nan?" Toby asks as I place his bowl on the table in front of him.

"She's sick and is going to rest." I explain and sit down myself. "Did you call work?" She nods and we eat in silence until it's time for us kids to go. "Take care of yourself, Nan. Bye now."

"Bye." She blows a kiss to us and I slam the door closed after I wave once more.

"Buckle up, baby bro." I say as we sit down into my car, with Toby in the back.

"I am not a baby." He whines. "I wish you'd stop calling me that, you twat."

Toby and I have a love-hate relationship. Sometimes, we can be very close, other times we want to rip each other apart. Isn't that just lovely? It's a typical sibling relationship. But he is a whiner. There are times he doesn't shut up and just continues to nag. That's mostly when I am watching TV in the living room and he wants to play video games. But in the end, after much yelling and many, many threats, we always end up playing video games together.

When I park the car, Toby gets out, but I call his name before he can close the door. "Have fun and can you take the bus home? Nina and I are hanging out after school."

He groans loudly with an eye roll. "But I don't want to." See what I mean about that whining thing?

"But you will."

"I always have to take the bus." I roll my eyes at the most untrue thing in the world.

"Nan always picks you up from school, so you will suck it up for at least once and take the bus. Am I clear?" He groans once more and slams the car door closed before walking away.