5 - I feel like a fairy threw up on me.

This maybe the first time since the Hales moved here, that I wasn't woken up by the loud banging music next door. I get up and with my gaze still fixated to the floor, go to the bathroom to change and do everything I need to do to get ready for school.

I am terrified of looking into the mirror by this point. Could last night please be just my wild imagination kicking in?

But I don't have that luck.

I lift up my head and I keep staring at my pink bubble gum colored hair. It's so bright. And it's so terribly wrong. What will people at school say when they see me? No doubt they'll stare at me like I'm an alien.

I feel like a fairy threw up on me

I guess I'll just have to wear a beanie the whole day at school until this color washes off. At least I hope it's not permanent.

I pull on skinny jeans and a black Arctic Monkeys tank top. I pull a black beanie on top of my head, making sure I tuck all of my bright pink hair underneath it. It's like Humpty Dumpty is staring back at me in the mirror.

I sigh and put the usual black Converse on my feet, then with my backpack slung over my shoulder, go down to have breakfast

I sigh and put the usual black Converse on my feet, then with my backpack slung over my shoulder, go down to have breakfast. Nan is still sleeping due to her sickness, so Toby is the only one there when I enter.

"Hey, ready for school?" I smile when I see a bowl of cereal already on the table. "You made breakfast?" I ask in disbelief. It's a rarity to see Toby made something to eat.

"Yeah, you weren't down yet, so I decided to make it."

"Thank you." We continue to eat breakfast until we're done and we go to my car, so I can drop Toby off at school.

"Why are you wearing a hat? It is hot outside." I would lie if I said my ears weren't on fire from the heat.

"I just felt like wearing it today." I shrug and soon I park in front of his school. "I will pick you up today."

"You don't have to. I am going to Ian's after school."

"Does Nan know?" Toby nods and gets out of the car, slamming the door closed after.