The shade||s.wilkinson

Twitter
SammyWilk (twitter fued)

SammyWilk:
Y'all just don't know how it is.

SammyWilk:
I'd wish y'all would know the truth.

Y/t/n:
Mhm. We all know the harsh truth 🤔

Y/t/n:
Just @ me already...

SammyWilk:
If the shoes are perfectly fitted, tie them up.

JackJ:
The shade.

JackGilinsky:
👀

Y/t/n:
You make me laugh. 😂😂

SammyWilk:
Likewise.

Y/t/n:

I've blessed your life jk guys

I've blessed your life jk guys.  Love you all! 💕

JackJ:
Spread love not negativity.

Y/t/n:
@jackJ  @ me .

JackJ:
Alright. @Y/t/n
Spread love not negativity!

Y/t/n:
I love Johnson 😂💕

JackJ:
That's my best friend. 💕

JackGilinksy:
I love my girl so much.

JackJ:
Thank you guys for all the support!

Y/t/n:
Can we all just agree that Gilinsk stank should just shut up! @JackGilinksy

JackGilinsky:
@y/t/n why?

Y/t/n:
Cause the only time you tweet it's to tweet about your girl, you never tweet about the fans. We always see Johnson tweeting and interacting more with the fans! @JackGilinksy

JackGilinsky:
@y/t/n you just mad, you're sorry ass got dropped.

Y/t/n:
Yeah sure it was me who got dropped 😊🤗

JackJ:
Spread love not no negativity.

HayesGrier:
I like pumpkins 🎃

SammyWilk:
I like people who don't complain.

Y/t/n:
I don't like fake blonde. 😛

Surprisingly I receive a text message from my best friend Johnson.

From Johnson:
Hey can I come over?

To Johnson:
Of course, you're always welcome in my home.

From Johnson:
I'll be there in a jiffy

To Johnson:
Alright buddy👻

After waiting for Johnson for 20 minutes he arrives.

"So what were the tweets all about?" He asks.

"The indirects to Sam?" I ask.

"Yeah." He nods his head.

"I don't know. I'm just so salty about everything that happened." I admit. "I don't know." I repeat.

"Do you think it's cause of what happened between you and Sam?" He says.

"I don't know, I liked him a lot. Okay? Things happen, it wasn't meant to be." I say.

"Y/n you're my best friend, I don't like seeing you like this." He says. "You need to focus on yourself, forget everything and everyone. Just think about yourself. Stop letting him affect you, I know it's hard but dam it Y/n I know you can!" His words hit me hard and cold like a slap in the face. Maybe it's what I needed, what I needed to wake up and face reality. That I was letting him affect me and control me, that it shouldn't be that way. "Your happiness shouldn't depend on him! Don't throw shade his way, dong give a flying fuck about Sam. Think about yourself best friend!" He says which brings me tears.

"You're right, I have been letting him be my happiness and I lost myself. I lost myself in the process of making him happy!" I cry out standing up. "God. I'm so stupid." I fall onto the sofa crying.

"Hey it's okay." Johnson brings me into a hug. "It's okay, cause you will find yourself and make yourself again. You live and you learn from your trails and errors. It's all apart of life Baby girl." He kisses my right temple. I nod my head.

"Thank you best friend." I say after I'm done crying. "Thank you for making me face reality, the reality I didn't want to see." I hug him.

"That's what best friends are for. I wasn't going to stand there and see yourself destruction. I'm here to slap you with reality and clear your eye site." He says. "To be honest what you told Gilinsky was pretty funny and very true."  He says making me laugh.

"Yeah it was." I admit laughing.

Words//622//
Idk about this one.
Updated: October 14, 2016