It's true||h.grier

"Good morning I'm Y/n Y/l/n. I'm the new student." I greet the lady behind the counter.

"Ms.Y/l/n we've been waiting for you." she stops for a brief moment. "And your brother." She says looking behind me. I turn around and see my brother standing there.

"Yeah." I smile at her. She hands us our schedules.

"You'll probably need this." She gives me a map of the school.

"Thank you." I smile at her.

"Don't get too comfortable." Aiden whispers passing by me. I don't say anything just follow his way out.

"That was rude of you." I say catching him up.

"What was rude?" He asks looking down at the map.

"It was rude of you to not say thank you." I point out to his dumbass.

"Ohh well I'm sorry, I'm not the polite child, that's you." He rolls his eyes.

"I know you're not but we've been taught that our whole life." I say.

"What? smile, wave, say hello, goodbye, have a nice day, please, thank you, you're welcome and look like a perfect family for your dad." He says.

"Aiden." We turn around and see a boy call him.

"Who's that?" I ask.

"Go to class." He says.

"Aiden." I warn.

"It's a friend now go to class." He hisses. I make my way to my first class, which I'm actually late for.

*

"So you're Aiden's little sister?" Some boy asks me as I'm talking to Ara. I meet Ara today during first period and she's so nice and welcoming. I nod my head.

"That was weird." Ara comments as he walks away.

"Yes." I nod my head.

"So you want to get lunch?" She asks.

"Yeah, I'm kind of hungry." I admit.

"I think they're giving cheese burgers and fries." She says.

"My favorite." I smile.

"Let's go." She pulls me along. "You don't mind sitting with my friends right?" She asks as we're grabbing our food.

"Not at all." I say. She leads us to her table with her friends.

"Hey guys, this is Y/n. She's the new student." Ara says.

"Hey." I smile and wave.

"You're the cute new girl everyone has been talking about." A really pretty girl says, she has long straight black hair.

"Carla don't scare her." Ara says.

"I'm Wendy." A curly haired girl says, wow she's pretty. "This is my boyfriend David." She says.

"I'm Y/n." I say. "But you already know that." I avoid eye contact since it's wired.

"I'm Fabian." A good looking boy says. I smile.

"I'm Lesley." A red head says.

"I'm Edwin." A guy with glasses says holding his phone.

"Y/n." I look to see Aiden and a blue eyes boy, wow he's gorgeous.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Can I speak with you?" He asks.

"Aiden." Fabian says. "Grier." He looks at the glue eyes boy.

"Fabian." Aiden clenches his teeth.

"Yeah." I get up. "I'll be back." I tell Ara and make my way away from the table with Aiden and the blue eyes boy.

"Why are you with Fabian?" He asks.

"I'm with Ara, and she sits with him." I say.

"Well I don't want you with him." He says.

"That's your problem." I say. "I have nothing against the guy." I say walking away.

*
It's been a few days and Aiden is mad and has pushed me away recently. He's throwing a fit and it's annoying. I make my way downstairs and as soon as I step on the last step and take a turn to go to the kitchen I bump into someone causing me to fall on my butt. I look up and see the blue eyes boy.

"You're okay?" He asks.

"Yeah I'm fine. Thank you." I say getting up brushing off my butt. "Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah, I wasn't the one who fell." He says. "I'm Hayes by the way." He extends his hand, I shake it.

"I'm Y/n." I smile.

"Yeah, Aiden's talked about you." He says.

"Ohh yeah." I flush in embarrassment.

"It's true what they say." He says.

"What?" I ask widening my eyes.

"That you're even prettier in person." He says. "More like beautiful." He lifts his hand and puts a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Thank you." I whisper, and I feel my checks flush again but this time cause of his complement.

"You're even prettier when you blush." He says.

"Thank you." I say.

"I'm sorry if I'm creeping you out." He scratches the back of his neck.

"If I'm being honest I'm enjoying the complements." I say.

"So if we're being honest, would you like to go on a date with me?" He asks.

"I would love to Hayes." I smile.

"I'm glad you said yes . I would of totally feel like a idiot if you would of said no." He says causing me to smile.

Words//818//
I like this one, hope you do too! Don't forget to vote, comment and share if you'd like. I'm doing imagine guys, so if you want one message me or comment. With what boy and some details.
Updated: Dec 16, 2016