Ex best friend's wedding||Jack G.

"Are you sure you want to go along with this?" Jack asks.

"I have to, I promised Rosa I would." I say. "At least the dress is cute" I say.

"It's revealing." He says liking his lips.

"Thank you baby boy" I smile at him

"Thank you." He says with a smirk on his face. Oh we're going to have a lot of fun teasing each other. We get into the car and he drives us to the chapel. Jacks and Molly take a seat in a bench in the chapel as I go and greet the bride and bridesmaids.

"Isn't it awkward?" Jenna one of the bridesmaids asks me. I just look at her.

"She's my childhood best friend. I'm okay, if she's happy I'm good with that." I say throwing her off guard.

"Get in line ladies." Alison said. She's Rosa's mom and also the party organizer. We get into the order, I'm the first one. I'm walk down the isle with the, Archer he's Bryans brother.

"I'm sorry about my brother." He says .

"You don't have to apologize Archie. I'm happy, I'm glad I don't have to marry him." I say making him chuckle.

"I'm glad too. You deserve much better than him. Rosa and him are perfect for each other." He says making me laugh. The music plays which is our que to walk down the isle. My eyes land on Jack as I walk down the isle. I give him a real smile, he winks at me making me blush. I look straight ahead uncle we reach the alter. We go into our order and I see Rosa coming down the isle. The ceremony went by pretty slow, it was boring. I felt some of the bridesmaids groaning wanting to make me laugh. Jack kept smiling at me and winking at me during the ceremony making me blush.

"You look absolutely hot." Jack greets me.

"Hello to you too. Oh I'm perfectly fine." I say making him chuckle. We make our way to the reception. I've been getting a lot of looks, let me say they aren't the good looks. People are wondering what the hell am I doing here. I showed up to the wedding, my ex fiancé and best friends wedding. I did this for Rosa.

I walk up to dance floor to make a speech as the maid of honor.

"Rosa and I've been friends since kids. Our families have been friends for years. She deserves to be loved and cherished like a rose she is. Now don't let her pretty looks fool you, she will harm you if you push her." I say making the crowd laugh. "Well I just want to wish you a great marriage and an amazing honeymoon, enjoy it before the kids come." I say making her laugh. "As for you Bryan make her happy cause if you make her shed a tear her dad won't be the only one coming after you, I'll find and personally make sure I make you cry. Hope you guys have a wonderful marriage." I say lightening the mood. I make my way off the dance floor and I'm greeted by Jack he's standing up. He pulls me into a long passionate kiss. Once we pull away I notice all eyes on us, I feel my face flushing deeply. He pulls the chair so I can take a seat. He takes a seat next to me.

"You look so good baby." He says sounding frustrated.

"You need to calm down, we need to wait for them to cut the cake at least." I tell him making him pout  his cute lips. I peck his lips.

"Fine." He gives me a small smile.

Words//621//
Don't forget to vote, comment and share. Check out my other stories guys. I'd appreciate it a lot.
Updated: Oct 6, 2017