Doctor||d.rupp

"Doctor Autumn!" I look up to see Nurse Joyce.

"What's the matter?" I ask.

"There's this patience, she looks terrible!" She says. "She's ready to give birth! We need your help!" She adds. I rush to her.

"Where is she?" I ask.

"She's in room 30A!" She says. "I have to warn you." I don't hear the rest cause I'm rushing to room 30A. I enter the room and see nurse Octavio.

"Octavio why dose she look terrible?" I ask.

"We're not sure." He respond.

"Her blood pressure is high and my goodness her heart rate." I say.

"My baby." The woman says.

"It's going to be okay." I tell her. I check and her baby is facing the wrong way, with the embeleco cord wrapped around his neck.

"Octavio, prepare the surgery room, we're going to preform c section." I say.

"What's going on with my wife?" I turn around and see Dillon.

"Sir, were going to preform c section on your wife." I say. "We need you to sign these papers, that one of the nurses will hand to you. Your wife's and babies life is in danger." I say.

*
We succeeded with the surgery, thankfully the mother and the baby are alright.

"How was it?" Dillon asks as I'm making my way to him and some other people. I notice it's some of the boys.

"Mr.Rupp the surgery was successful, your wife and baby are alive. They're placing them in a room, once they do you'll be able to see them." I say.

"Thank you." He says.

"It's my job to help out." I say.

"Dr. Autumn are your coming for lunch?" Alexzander asks.

"I'll join you in a bit Doctor, can you grab my purse from my office?" I ask him.

"Will do Doctor." He winks at me causing me smile.

"Do you have any questions?" I ask Dillon.

"Who is he?" He asks.

"I referred to any question concerning your wife." I say. "If there's not any. If you'd excuse me." I say walking away.

"Was that Autumn?" I hear one of the boys asks Dillon.

"Yeah." Dillon says.

"You fucked up Dillon." Is the last thing I hear before encountering Alexzander.

"Let's go?" He asks referring to lunch. I nod my head.

*

"Was that your ex?" Alex asks.

"Yeah, I actually helped his wife give birth." I say.

"Really?" He asks taking a french fry from my plate.

"Yeah the one I found he was cheating on me with." I say smacking his hand taking the fry and placing it in my mouth.

"Wow." He says amused.

"She looked terrible and the baby, Jesus Christ. It's my job to help give labor." I say.

"True." He says. "You know, Allegretto has been asking for you." He says.

"Doctor Allegretto?" I ask.

"Yeah as in my friend Aric. Ever since he meet you, he hasn't been no stopping asking about you." He says.

"I'm flattered." I admit. "I mean he's wow." I say breathless.

"Calm down." Alex's laughs.

*

"Can I talk to you?" Dillon asks knocking on my office door.

"Come in." I say, he takes a seat and I wait for him to say something.

"Autumn, I know I messed up a lot when we were dating." He says.

"This is what you want to talk about?" I ask him in disbelief.

"Yes. I am truly sorry for everything I did to you, cheating, lying and mistreating you. When you were there by my side, I took you for granted." He says with so much emotion laced in his voice.

"Dillon I forgave you a long time ago, even when you didn't ask for it. My heart healed and I took it as a learning experience." I admit.

"You were the first to congratulate me on my projects, even when you were studying your ass off in medical school." He says. A smile begins forming on his face. "Remember when you surprised me after that one concert back in my hometown, you told you couldn't make it because you had a big exam." He says.

"I remember, It was originally planned to take the exam that day but I ended up taking it earlier. Then I caught a flight and went to Indiana to see you." I smile.

"Doc Auteem there's someone important waiting for you." Nurse Joyce says.

"Who is it?" I ask her.

"It's me baby." Doctor Allegretto winks at me.

"What a surprise seeing you here." I say.

"Just came by to stop and see some friends and a beautiful women." Aric aka Doctor Allegretto. "I wanted to know if you wanted to grab some dinner?" He asks.

"I would love to." I say.

"I'll let you finish off with your patients, I'll be in Alex's office." He says walking out of my office.

"So he's your new man?" Dillon asks which caught me off guard.

"I don't think I should mix my personal life with my patients family members." I say. "Are all your questions answered?" I ask.

"Loud and clear." Dillon says standing up and make his way to the door. "Goodnight Autumn, hope you have an amazing night." He says walking out of my office. I kind of want to stop him and tell him that I don't have anything to do with Aric but it's non of his business. He has a wife and kid, let them be happy.

Words//902//
I'm sorry if this is shitty, it's not edited just having a shitty week. I'm sorry guys, hopefully you guys had a better one. -Haidee
Updated: November 04, 2016