Ditching you|| Shawn M.

Shawn

To Shawn:
I'm on my way.

From Shawn:
I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier, I can't today.

To Shawn:
It's what ever.

He texts back but I ignore it, I'm a block away from his place. When I get to his street I just speed off and drive to the Jacks house.

I knock on the door.

"Jacks aren't here" Madison says.

"Oh okay thanks" I say begin to walk away.

"Do you want to leave a message?" She asks.

"I'm fine." I say walking away. I get I my car and drive to the Faze house. I need to talk to my best friend right now. They call to the house to verify they're home. They allow me in. I pull up to their house. I park my car and ring the door bell. Adapt comes and opens it.

"Hey Y/n, how are you doing?"Adapt asks pulling me into a hug.

"Hey. Im fine and you?" I ask.

"I'm good just yah know vlogging." He shrugs.

"That's good, is um Apex home?" I ask.

"Yeah, he's in his room with Lucas." He says.

"Thanks." I give him a smile. I make my way upstairs to Apex's room. I knock the door.

"Come in." Apex says. I open the door and reveal Apex sitting by his set up and Lucas on his bed.

"Y/n." Lucas gets up and hugs me.

"Lucas." I say. I make my way towards my best friend and hug him.

"So how come you surprised us?" Apex asks.

"Shawn couldn't hang out. Cancelled last minute. I was literally less than a block away. The Jacks weren't home so I came and see my boys." I say.

"Well we can't blame you." I turn to look and Nordan.

"NorDON." I say dramatically. I make my way to him and hug him. "I missed you little one." He says.

"I missed you too." I say. 

"So do you want to go with me in the R8?" He asks.

"Where to?" I ask.

"I want Starbucks and yah you're here and Starbucks one of my favorite things in the world, just kidding I'm go get Teeqo and Cheo, some. Anyone wants some?" Nordan says.

"I'll text you my order." Apex says.

Nordan and I walk downstairs to the garage to his R8.

"You want to drive it?" Nord asks.

"What if I harm it?" I ask.

"You won't, Y/n you know how to race you'll be fine. Plus you're under my insurance." He says.

"Just how your under mine?" I ask. He nods his head. "Drive us to the Starbucks and then I'll drive us back home." I say. He does. I Snapchat. I show Nordan. I captain it 'loving spending time with this doofus.'

Shawn sent me a message asking me if I'm hanging out with Rain. I texted yes. We get the drinks and Rain lets me drive his R8 back home.

"How bad did I do?" I ask him.

"You were great, don't say that." He says pulling me into a hug.

"Thanks." I give him a smile.

*

"What are you doing here?" I ask Shawn once I reach my apartment.

"I wanted to talk to you. About ditching you." He says.

"It's fine, it's not the first time this week you've done it." I say.

"It's not okay." He says.

"What's your excuse now Shawn?" I ask. "Because anything you say or do won't surprise me anymore." I say honestly. It hurts him, I don't like seeing him hurt. I really care for him. "After you tell me your excuse I need to tell you something." I say.

"I've been ditching not on purpose but it just kinda happened. I've been hanging out with Linds. She's my girlfriend now." He says smiling. Once those words slip his mouth they break my heart. "What was that you wanted to tell me?" He ask.

"It's nothing important." I shrug. "I'm happy for you Shawn." I give him a smile, I'll fake it till I'll make it.

"Come on Y/n, you're my best friend. Tell me." He says.

"I'm seeing Nordan, I didn't want to steal your thunder." I say.

"You're not Y/n, I'm happy for you. We can go out on double dates." He says.

"Yeah." I nod my head. "I came to pick something up, I'm going back to Nordans house. I don't know if you want to go with me?" I ask.

"No, I'm fine thank you. Linds probably waiting for me at home. See you later." He pulls me into a hug and kisses my forehead.

"Later." I say. I grab some clothes and throw it in a bag. I wasn't going to Nordans I just said that to make him leave.

*

"Nordan can I talk to you?" I knock on his door.

"Come in." He says. I walk in with the bag filled with my clothes.

"Can I sleep here tonight, I don't feel well." I say in the verge of tears.

"What happened?" He asks.

"I um. I told Shawn I was seeing you because he told me he's dating Lindsay." I say. He pulls me into a hug. "I'm so stupid I should of told him I liked him before." I say as tears roll down my face.

"Hey don't cry." Nord says cleaning my tears away. "You'll be fine, I know that." He says. What he does next surprises me. He kisses me, I don't push him instead I kiss him. He pulls away. "I should of done that, you're hurt and in vulnerable place. I'll be here for you." He says hugging me.

"Thank you." I give him a small smile.

Words//950//
Hope you guys enjoyed.Don't forget to vote, comments and share, along with reading my stories I appreciate it. Guys request are open, dm me or comment down below.
Updated: July 18, 2017