Good Chemistry||Shawn M.

I'm doing a photo shoot, I have some solo shirtless pictures. "Hold it," Shane says. I do as told, I hold the pose for him. We do a bit more, he told that we were having a surprise guest. He didn't give me any details. It's exciting and frightening at the same time, what if we don't get along? Well, I'll just have to pretend just like I did before. We do more single shots.

"Y/n this is Shawn."Shane introduces him "Shawn this is Y/n." I shake his hand.

"Hey" I give him a smile.

"Hey Y/n" He smiles. Oh, he has a gorgeous smile.

"Y/n you can take a break we'll be doing some shots with Shawn and then we'll get both of you together," Shane says.

"Okay," I say going to the make room where I find Sam and Stassie. "Hey, guy." I hug them. "You're apart of the shoot?" I ask. They shake their heads.

"We came here with Shawn," Sam says motioning his head towards Shawn.

"You look very cute," Stass smiles.

"I feel very cute and everything," I smile.

"It was my work," Andy the makeup artist flips her hair.

"It was all you." I agree.  "I'm joking it was all your parents genes," He says making me smile.

"You're a sweet thing." I tell him.

"Sorry to interrupt but can you changed into these Y/n?" Ana asks. I nod my head. I go into the dressing room and change and Andy touches up my make up and hair.

"Go slay queen" Andy says.

"I'll make you proud mom." I tell him. I join Shawn in some shoot.

"Shawn for this one in need you told hold Y/n from her waist. Y/n you're going to look at Shawn in admiration." Shane says. I nod my head and I feel my heart beginning to beat fast.

*

"You guys have good chemistry." Shane says.

"Thanks" I say more like a question.

"Hey Y/n, Sammy, Stass and I are having dinner would you like to join us?" Shawn asks.

"I uh, sure." I say giving him a small smile.

"Great let's get going." Stassie says. We collect our things and Sam and Stassie lead the way. "Did you enjoy yourself today?" Shawn asks.

"Yeah," I say looking at him "Did you?" I ask.

He gives me a half smile and says "yeah." I felt myself melt a little, I mean Shawn is hot, especially when he gives you his full attention and smiles at you.

We go out to dinner and Shawn and I end up exchanging numbers.

A month later

"You and Shawn have been texting non stop?" Stass asks me. I look up and her and smile.

"Yeah. He's in Canada with his family." I say. "How are you holding up with everything?" I ask her referring to Sam.

"I'm good," She says. She's always good. I nod my head not to push it.

"That's good." I say giving her a half smile.

"Tell me more about Shawn. You guys really hit it off." She says.

"Yeah, we did." I say.

"He seems to like you a lot." She says.

"I hope so." I say. "I know he had a thing with Hailey over the holidays. And you kinda talk to her." I say.

"Hailey had a little thing with him. She moves on quick. Don't let her stop you from getting lover boy. Plus I've never seen you this cute and romantic with anyone after Gill." She says.

"Gills another story. I like Shawn, but I don't want to rush things." I say.

"Give him and you a try, you have nothing to loose." She says. She's right, I'm not attached to him, I should see where this goes. I nod my head.

"I'll think about it." I say.

Words//643//
Posting today bc I haven't updated in the longest. Enjoy! Happy birthday baby Shels!
Updated: March 10,2018