Shawn's New Video||Shawn M.

We need to talk about Jack G. WTF. The way he disrespected Madison was unbelievable, unnecessary, pathetic learn how to duckies respect a woman. Shout out to Shawn cause he does. I fuckien love our muffin.
**************************

Fans were tweeting at me mad crazy Shawns video. Asking how I felt about it.

Twitter:
Shawnsnakedbody: how do you feel about this?

Twitter:Shawnsnakedbody: how do you feel about this?

@Shawnsnakedbody I'm whatever about it

Shawnsgirl: wtf Y/n get yo man. @y/t/n

AnderMendes repliies @Shawngirl @y/t/n are you jealous?

"Can we tell them the song is about me?" I ask.

"Yeah sure go for it" he pecks my lips making me smile.

@AnderMendes @Shawnsgirl the song is about me so I think I win. ❤️

Y/nbunns:
Get yourself a man like Shawn Mendes, he had Y/n as his wallpaper. Tf y'all fooling around for.

Y/t/n: @Y/nbunns: thanks baby ❤️

I go on her account and follow the account.

"Babe can you do me a huge favor?" I ask.

"Yes what's up?" He asks.

"Can you follow this one account." I show him the name .

"Yeah." He says going on his phone. I give him a kiss.

"Thank you baby." I give him a smile. "She said Really cute things about you and me." I say.

"Awe her account is cute." He points out showing an edit of us two.

"I love them already." I say. "You think we can FaceTime them?" I ask.

"If you want to." He says.

"You'll literally make their day." I say kissing him. "Just like you make mine." I smile.

Y/nbunns

Hey Boo I really like your edit I was wondering if you would like to Skype some time? I really appreciate your account dedication to mine and Shawn's relationship. I love you for that.

Omg I love you so so much❤️ I would
Love to Skype with you. Omg you're just making my day. Can we Skype right now?
I'm freaking out
Omg omg omg
I love you so chicken much
I meant frucken
Fricken*

I'd love that very much ❤️

"Shawn can you be in the room but be quiet? I want to surprise her with you" I say. He nods his head.

"You're so lovely." He says pecking my lips. I make the call on Skype. I am waiting for Lize to pick up apparently that's her name.

"Hey." I wave once she appears on the screen.

"Oh my god, hey! It's actually you." She says. "I love you so much." She says warming my heart.

"I love you, you're honestly amazing. I appreciate your account." I say. We talk for about music which is mostly Shawn and other things.

"Hey Lize?" I call out.

"Yeah?" She asks.

"I kind of have a surprise for you." I say. "Let me just say you're going to go the surprise. This is shawns que to appear on the screen.

"OH MY SWEET BABY JESUS." She says excited. "I love you so dam much Y/n and Shawn." She says almost crying.

"Don't cry babe, I love you."he says making her smile.

"I love you too. Shawn thank you." She says. "You may not know this but honesty you saved my life. You made me believe in myself again. Thanks to you and Y/n, I love you both." She says making me happy. We take pictures though Skype with her and she posts them on her account. She talks to Shawn for a bit. She thanked him and I for the follow.

"You're absolutely amazing Y/n, I love you. Honestly you're just the best." He says pulling me into a kiss.

"I love you Shawn." I say I cuddling closer to him.

Words//581//
I fuckien love you muffin. I start posting for a month today.
Updated: July 1st, 2017