Birthday Surprise|| D. Luh

Today's my boo's birthday. I made his birthday breakfast and we hung out for a little bit. Then Lany came for him so I could start preparing for his birthday party. I started off with the decorations thankfully I had already finished doing the decorations we just need to decorate the place.

"Hey Y/n" The boys greet at the same time. They came in with some balloons and some posters. I had ordered pictures of him to be printed in big so we could hang them. The boys placed the number 25 balloons by the candy table. we have a goody table and we set up tables so people could sit and eat. The boys fixed the bottle of beers in the cooler.

"I put the cake in the fridge, Lany texted me she'll. be here in about an hour and a half." Sam says. I nod my head. Some of Derek friends make it and some of my friends.

Lany texted me saying they're a block away. We turn off the lights and turned down the music. Tez was in charge of the lights. Rupp was in charge of the music. Once the door opens Tez turns on the lights and we scream surprise. He smiles widely once he sees everything. His eyes land on me, he makes his way to me. He kiss me as he wraps his arms around me.

"Thank you so much." He says as we pull away from the kiss. He than pulls me into an other kiss. "Lets party." Derek screams once we pull away and the crowd cheers. Derek eats and we dance and we greet the guest. After a while of eating and dancing Rupp stops he music.

"Ladies and Gentle man can we please clear the dance floor, except for Derek." This is my que. I go and grab a chair I place it in the middle of the dance floor. Derek takes a seat. Nate comes along with a crown, I place it on Derek and with pink fluffy like scarfs along with a wand. Dillon announces "Anyone is welcomed to give the birthday boy a lap dance." I leve the floor before he finishes. Nate gives Derek a lap dance making me crack up. Swazz comes up mid way threw the song and Nate leaves. Swazz is over here twerking on my man. I recorded a snap of Nate and Swazz. After the song ends Gilinsky makes way toward the floor. He's dancing his way there.

He does a magic mike moment

He does a magic mike moment. When they dance on those girls on the chairs towards the end of the movie. The rest of the boys drag me towards the dance floor. At first I was embarrassed but then I just let my body move to the music. As I gave Derek a lap dance as the boys cheered. I mean I am a dancer so it comes easier to me.

After the dance lap,  Sam, Hayes and Tez being out the cake. They have one cake it's a big one. They place it down and it had a privative picture I did for one of my shoots. My checks warm up.

"I'm eat this cake like I'm eating you." Derek whispers by my earlobe, he tugs on it a bit.

"What happened to the cake I ordered?" I ask the boys.

"This is the cake." I roll my eyes.

"It's good either way ma." Derek says as he wraps his arms around me.

"It's just the other cake it was beautiful, I really wanted you to have it." I say. I lit the candles on the cake. We sing happy birthday, I look up to see the boys bring out the cake I originally ordered. It has five layers covered in white with Derek pictures of him thought his years. It evens pictures of him and I.

"I love you." Derek turns around and kisses me.

"It's all for you. I love you." I say. We make him bite the cake, he bites the one the boys bought him. He's too quick for us so he didn't get smashed into the cake. He turns around and gives me peck. I lick the frosting off my tongue. Lany cuts the cake.

"You're honestly so amazing, I love you." Derek says as we're dancing. We're dancing to Aventura(if you know who they are I heavily fuck with you).

*

Lany and the boys helped us cleaned up a bit.

"Thank you so much for everything." I thank Lany. She's he last one to leave. Derek walks her to her car. I give him a mischievous look once he walks in through the door.

"Wait for me in the bedroom." I say. I make my way towards the bathroom and he heads to our bedroom. I slip out of the dress I was wearing for his party.

I walk towards our room

I walk towards our room. "I have one more surprise for you." I say beige entering our room. "Don't think that party was it." His eyes land me, he bites his lips and has a mischievous look. He motions me to walk towards him. I do as told, he places me on his lap and kisses me. The kiss we shared was passionate, caring and wow, makes me go speechless.

Words//884//
This was meant to be uploaded dinner but I wasn't. Be prepared starting tomorrow I start updating every single day for a month. Don't forget to vote comment and check out my other stories.
Updated: June 30, 2017