I wouldn't||D.Luh request

*Request for Derekpapiluh

I'm at the Jacks house since we're watching the Mayweather and Mcgregger fight. One word to describe the fight: wack. I'm more excited about the Canelo and GGG.

"You look bored outta yo mind Queenie." Nate points out.

"I am." I say carelessly.

"Then why'd you come? You knew we were going to watch boxing." Derek intrudes in our conversation.

"Why'd you come? You knew I was coming." I give him a smile to annoy him. He rolls his eyes and looks away. "Thought so," I say under my breath.

"Hey, Jazlyn lets take a pic," Stacy says. I️ nod my head and pose with her.

"We look cute," I say.

"We always do." She says making me smile. Derek glares at me. I glare at his rude ass back. Derek and I are always at each other's throats and not in the tongue down his throat but the fighting type. He doesn't like and I don't like him. He's just a straight up asshole to me. 

"Mami" I turn to see Dillon.

"Papi." I wink at him.

"I've missed you Queenie," Dillon hugs me and sits me on his lap.

"I have too. You've been MIA on my ass," I scold him.

"No. I've been working to save for our future," he says joking around.

"True, hunty you need to make the money to buy me a mansion and have six kids and have a nanny," I laugh. He laughs and hugs me. "I've missed you so much," I say.

"I have to hunty,"  He says.

"Can you guys tone it down?" Derek asks all annoyed.

"Okay we will Hunty," i say making him rolls his eyes. I giggle and then make my way towards the bathroom. I do my business and then make my way to the kitchen. I grab a chocolate twisty donuts. 

"You shouldn't eat so much sugar." I hear Derek say.

"You shouldn't bud into my life, you do it either way," I say.

"I'm done with your shit Queenie," He says.

"Derek I've been done with your shit," I say annoyed. He turns me around and before I can get a word out his lips are on mine. We move in sync, I'm kissing Derek, oh shit I'm kissing Derek, the asshole Derek. I push us apart. "What the hell?" I ask dumbly.

"I'm so annoyed that you have so much power over me and you don't realize it. I like you a lot and I have ever since I've meet you. I hate that, but I like it. You're so independent and don't take my shit, it's such a turn on," He says. "And I know I'm an asshole and-" I smash my lips onto his. My arms wrap around him and my fingers run through his hair.

"I still hate you asshole," I say once we pull away to catch our breath.

"I wouldn't want it any other way." He says making a smile break on my face. I kiss him.

"I wouldn't either." I say.

Words//504//
Sorry it took so long. Sorry for not posting the past two weeks. It was school but now I'm on winter break so I plan on making it up. For everyone who's still taking finals, my respects to you.
Updated: Dec 19, 2017