Enjoy yourself||Jack J.

Inspired by OTH

"You think you'll have these by me by tomorrow?" My father asks. I smile and nod my head.

"First thing in the morning." I say.

"Don't beat yourself, darling." My father says. "I know what you're doing." He adds. "You're drowning yourself in work, once you're done with these papers I demand you to take a little time off for yourself." He says. "I don't want to see my princess like this, I know he's with someone else. But you can't let that ruin you, don't let your happiness depend on someone else." He says I nod my head.

*
"How are you holding up?" Brooke asks.

"I'm better now, my dad told me I need to take a vacation and focus on myself." I say.

"Well, hon you've been drowning yourself in work," Peyton says.

"That's all I know," I say. "That's all I know that's okay." I say.

"I know hon, I'm the same. Do work, forget pain." Brooke smiles.

"It hurts seeing him with Claudia. I mean she's hot and nice." I say with teary eyes. "We were about to get married, we were days away." I say crying.

"Now he has trips with his stupid friends alongside Claudia while I am at home crying." I say

"Hey, Hey." Luke comes pulling me into a hug. "Don't beat yourself over this. it's his lost, you're an amazing, smart outstanding girl, who deserves the world and much more." He says honestly.

"I have a trip to Puerto Rico with all expenses paid, I don't want to cry just have fun with my amazing beautiful friends and brothers." I  say.

"I like Puerto Rico." I hear Hailey say. "Hails" I scream running towards her. I greet her husband, my younger brother Nate and her son Jamie.

"I would really love my friends to go with me." I pout my lips at them.

"No she's pouting." Nathan says covering his eyes.

"No aunt Y/n. Don't give us the pout." Jaime pleads.

"Fine I'm in." Lucas says.

"So am I." Brooks and Peyton says.

"Hails? Jaymmers? Nathan?" I ask.

"I give in." They say.

"Where's Quinn?" "I'm so in." Quinn answers my question.

"We leave next week. Will be there for seven days." I smile at him. "I love you guys." I smile wildly.

*

"Ohh look hot boys alert." Brook says giving Quinn and I the look.

"I'll pass." I say pointing to the ocean. "I'll go for a swim." I say walking towards the water.

"Don't drown." Lucas shouts.

"I'll try my best not to." I say.

*

I'm building a castle with Jamie.

"You know aunt Y/n I like seeing you smiling after what uncle Jack did." He says making me smile even wider.

"I do too bud." I say.

"We should bury my dad and mom." He says. I nod my head.

"I'd love that. Race you." I say running. I slow down and let Jamie win. We bury Nathan and Hails in the sand. Quinn is taking pictures of us as we do so.

*

"Thank you guys, all of you for coming on this trip with me." I say.

"No problem, you're enjoying your time and so are we. We're having a blast." Nathan says.

"Yes we are auntie Y/n" Jamie says giving me a thumbs up.

"I'm glad bud." I smile. We all say good night and Brook, Quinn and I walk to our room.

"I'm glad you're enjoying yourself" Brook says.

"Me too." I say.

"Can we go clubbing tonight?" Quinn asks. We nod our head.

*
Some people recognized me at the club which was weird. I room some pictures with them and word got around that I was at the club so we had to leave because it started getting wild.

"I love clubbing." Brook says laying on the bed.
"Just that you are famous and get recognized everywhere." She says laughing.

"And you threw drinks on a girl, I'm surprised she didn't fight you." I laugh.

"You guys are something else." Quinn laughs.

Words//671//
Hope you guys enjoyed.Don't forget to vote, comments and share, along with reading my stories I appreciate it. Guys request are open, dm me or comment down below. Happy birthday to my fave uncle.
Updated: July 13, 2017