Wait what?||j.johnson

"Y/n? Is that you?" I look up to see Jack.

"Hey Jack." I smile.

"How are you?" He asks.

"I'm fine, how are you?" I ask.

"I'm fine." He says. "You're here to visit?" He asks, his question caught me off guard. "Your mother told me. When I went over with Nate." He says.

"Ohh. But no I'm not here to visit. I'm actually moving here-" "-Mommy." I look to see my baby girl Issa screaming in the arms of Adan.

"Did you get everything?" Adan asks putting down Issa and she runs to me.

"Yeah." I say picking Issa up.

"I need to go pick something from Andy's, Issa doesn't want to come along." He says.

"Take care." I say. He pecks my lips.

"Always darling." He kisses Issas forehead.

"Bye." Issa waves and Adan walks to his car.

"Bye Babygirl." He waves.

"She looks like you." Jack says. "She has your eyes." He says.

"Mommy who's this?" Issa asks.

"This is uncle Nate's friends, Jack." I say.

"Hey darling." He says.

"Hey." Issa says confidently.

"Like I was saying I moved here for Adan and I's job." I say.

"That's good." He says.

"Yeah." I smile.

"I should probably leave so you finish packing, see you around Y/n." Jack says.

"See you around." I say.

"Mommy was that the boy you have a lot of pictures with?" Issa asks.

"Yeah Issa, we use to be very good friends back then." I say.

"What happened?" She asks.

"People grow apart, then I found out you were on your way and made me the happiest I've been." I smile at her causing her to smile.

"Are we going to go see uncle Nate?" She asks. I nod my head. "Yaye." She cheers dancing happily.

*
"Uncle Nate." Issa runs to Nate.

"Issa." He says picking her up. I make my way towards them and he pulls me into a hug and kisses the top of my head. "How you been?" He asks.

"I'm doing okay." I say. "You?" I ask.

"I'm good. I'm seeing my sister and my niece." He says.

"Y/n." I look up and see the boys.

"Guys." I say. I greet each and every one of them and then they made their way to Issa.

"Hey Y/n." Jack says.

"Hey Jack." I smile.

"Johnson catch." Tez says throwing a football and he catches it. He throws it back at him.

"Issa seems to get along perfectly with everyone." He says.

"Yeah, she's a very talkative kid." I say.

"Like you." He points out.

"True." I say.

"She loves Nate's." He says.

"Yeah she does." I say looking at Nate and the boys play with her. "In fact she loves all the boys. They've been there for her, especially Nate." I say.

"I will always be there for her." Nate says.

"I know you will." I say.

"Can I talk to you?" Nate asks.

"In private?" I ask.

"When do you plan on telling him?" He asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Come on Y/n, we all know Johnsons the farther." He says.

"Any louder?" I ask.

"Okay Johnson might of fucked up with you. But keeping his own daughter from him? It makes you look like a bad person." He says.

"Nate-" "-Look at them they're getting along. I know you're going to probably going to say who am I to tell you what to do but I'm trying to understand both sides Y/n. You're my little sister, he's my best friend and Issa is my niece and she deserves to know who her father is." He says. I nod my head understanding.

Weeks later

Issa and Jack have been spending quite some time together and are enjoying every bit of each other. She has Jacks hair color, that's for sure.

"Have you told him?" Nate asks.

"Not yet. I plan on tonight. We're hanging out." I say.

"He loves her, it's been a few weeks since he meet her but he already loves her." Nate says. I nod my head.

*

"Jack?" I whisper.

"Yeah?" He gives me a concern look. He knows I'm about to tell him something important, since I would whisper when I would tell him something important.

"I have something to tell you." He nods his head. "Issa." I barely get out.

"What about Issa?" He asks worryingly.

"She's your daughter." I say.

"What?" He asks.

"She's your daughter." I say.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier! Dammit Y/n!" He says.

"Cause you left me, you hurt me." I say:

"But you kept my daughter away from me all these years! She's 3 now. She's 3 Y/n!!! FUCKIEN 3 years old." He says angrily.

"You said you didn't want any kids, I found out Issa was on the way after we broke up." I say.

"I guess thank you for telling me." He says. "I have her in my life now which is what matters." He says.

"I'll tell her when I get home." I say.

"Let's go and tell her." He says. "We need to decide who will take her on what days." He adds.

"We will figure all of it out Jack." I say.

"We sure as hell will." He says.

Words//877//
Hope you had a first great day of 2017, I sure did!
Updated: Jan 1, 2017