Pretend boyfriend|| Tez M.

I am have a conversation with my father about a dinner we're having with the whole family and I need him there

I am have a conversation with my father about a dinner we're having with the whole family and I need him there.  There's a knock on the door, my father allow them to enter.

"Mr.Mengestu." My father greets.

"Mr.Mendoza." the guy who just entered greets.

"This is my daughter Y/n, she'll be working with you on the project." Dad says. Mengestu eyes land on me I give him a small smile. "Y/n this is Mr.Mengestu one of our best clothes designer." Dad introduces us. We shake hands and he leads me to his office. We work on the line and I give my opinion and we add and take some things away. Mr.Mengestu is around my age, he's name is actually Tex. He insisted on me calling him by his first name since he feels old being called by his last name. He's quiet funny, so working with his wasn't boring.

Days later.

Tez and I have gotten closer as we're working on the line. Dad from time to time sends someone to check up on us. I know that this is a test for me, I'm proving that I'm worthy enough to be with this company. I'm on my last semester before I graduate. I've worked other jobs and my dad wants me to with with him for some years and then I could take over the company.

"Hey Tez you think you could do a big favor for me?" I ask.

"Yeah what's up?" He asks.

"Can you pretend to be my boyfriend for this family event I kind of betted with my cousin I would get one. Before the big family reunion." I ask.

"Yeah, what do you win in the bet?" He asks curiously.

"I keep my dignity and we betted the first motorcycle ride race turn." I say.

"Ohh." He says with a small smile.

"What is it?" I ask.

"It's just funny that you asked me. Why didn't you ask one of guy friends?" He asks.

"She knows them and most of them are not here, they left for a boys trip." I say.

"Ahh, well it would be an honor to be your pretend boyfriend." He says making me blush a bit.

"So these fabrics, they're great and would totally go good to make a little Cardin like thing to cover up." I say making Tez laugh.

*
It's the day of the annual family summer reunion. I'm ready I'm just waiting on Tez to pick me up. My parents know that I'm dating Tez, they're okay with it. They like Tez a lot.

"You look nice." Tez says.

"Thanks you look nice too

"Thanks you look nice too." I say. I had my bathing suit under, I had extra clothes in my bag. The annual family reunion takes place in the family ranch, we play games and go into the lake my grandparents have. It took us an hour to get here. So I told him about my family and he told me of his just incase they ask questions.

We get off and make our way to my family. I introduce Tez and they automatically interact with him. He plays with my younger cousins and talks to my uncles and aunts. I introduced him to Martha we talk for a bit gen leaves us since my uncle is calling him .

"You won." Martha says.

"I told you." I smile. "So I get the first ride." I say.

"Yeah the first race ride. Make us win, so we can show again that girls are better than boys." She says making me laugh.

"I will. I'm go with Tez." I say. "You want to join the race?" I ask him.

"What's it about?" He asks as he wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"Boys verses girls, for the past years girls have won." I say.

"Cause we let you." My godfather screams.

"That's a lie, you guys just suck." My aunt Maria says making us laugh. "Plus Y/n is a beast riding." Martha adds.

"You guys learned from the best." I turn to see my brother. I run to him and hug him.

"I though you weren't coming?" I ask. He wraps his arms around me.

"Surprise." He shrugs. I introduce him to Tez and they talk and get along.

We played games and like every year the girls won the races.

"That was pretty hot." Tez whispers to my ear making me blush.

"Yeh it was pretty hot winning you guys." I say before pulling him I to a kiss.

"Now that was pretty hot." He says making me smile.

Words//764//
Hope you guys enjoyed.Don't forget to vote, comments and share, along with reading my stories I appreciate it. Guys request are open, dm me or comment down below.
Updated:July 23, 2017