We're nothing// Sam W.

Disclaimer I got this idea from Gilmore Girls! It happened in one of the episodes. Something similar.

"So when does your flight leave?" Sam asks.

"Uhm tomorrow at 12." I say.

"Ohh okay." He says.

"I was, maybe I could stay longer, with you?" I ask. He was caught off guard.

"We can't." He says.

"Ohh she's coming." I say catching on.

"Yeah." He says.

"It's fine I understand. Plus it's our agreement." I say.

"Yeah." He says.

"Well I should go I have a meeting." I kiss him, grab my purse and make my way out.

*

"Hey, why have you been ignoring my calls?" Sam asks.

"I've been busy." I say.

"Ohh, with what?" He asks.

"With things, with Joan and friends." I say. "I should probably let you go, spend your time with her." I say.

"Y-." "Bye I have to go." I say hanging up.

"What was that all about?" Joan asks sitting on the couch with a popcorn bowl.

"Nothing just Sam." I say.

"Give me the details." She says.

"He called to check up on me, I told him I was busy." I say.

"Y/n." She whines.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing it's your life." She says.

"Yeah I notice." I say. She ignores my comment and keeps eating her popcorn.

*

"Hey can you speak for a second?" I ask Sam over the phone.

"Yeah what's up?" He asks.

"I just wanted to say that you've been amazing for the longest. I just, we can't be together the thing is we're nothing. That's all I wanted to say." I say.

"Y/n." Sam says.

"Goodbye Sam." I say hanging up. I feel tears building up in my eyes. At any moment they'll run down my face. I hear a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I ask.

"It's me Joan." She whispers. I open the door and she pulls me into a hug. "It's going to be okay. I'm here." She says. I lose it once those words leave her mouth.

"I'm sorry." I say.

"Why?" She asks.

"For crying on you, when you told me I would get hurt. When you warned me I was playing with fire." I make out in a shaky voice.

"Hey Y/n, I'm you're best friend. I'm here okay, we all fuck up. I'm not here to throw it at your face. Come one let's go buy ice cream and junk food." She says making me smile.

"You're the best." I say giving her a small smile.

"How does Chinese food sound?" She asks.

"It sounds amazing." I say nodding my head.

"And some burgers?" She asks.

"Yes please, from tams." I say.

"Will do. Now come on. I don't like seeing my best friend cry. So let's go buy junk food and get bloated." She says.

"Let's only cry over Jack and Rose, when the boat sinks and how Jack dies." I say. She nods her head.

"That's the only man who deserves our tears." She says.

"I totally agree on that." I say.

Words//508//
Bc i totally love Gilmore girls.
Updated: March 03, 2017