Proud|| Derek L.

"So Derek how proud of you are you of Y/n? I mean she just released her album a couple of weeks ago and it's at the top of the charts. Now she's releasing her book." The interviewer asks.

"Well I'm proud of my girl, she's worked her ass of for this. It's all her." He says making me smile.

"Are you scared someone else might woo her?" She asks.

"She's absolutely beautiful, of course I'm scared someone might take her from me. She's an absolut beauty." He says making me blush.

"Awe how cute, you guys are adorable. Well congratulations to you Y/n!" She says.

"Thank you." I smile.

*

"I just want to thank you for coming." I say into the mic. "I hope you guys actually enjoy the book, I worked my ass off for it." I say. "Cheers." I raise my glass. I make my way off stage and Derek is waiting for me. He pulls me into a kiss.

"I'm so proud of you mami." He says.

"I'm glad you are." I say.

"They will love the book." He says.

"I hope." I say.

"I promise I will." He says pulling me into a kiss.

"You're too cute for your own good." I say.

"I could say the same thing about you. That's why we're such a perfect match." He says.

"Match made in heaven?" I tease him.

"Yes baby." He nods pulling me into a kiss.

"Y/n." I pull away from Derek and see my manger Ally.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"We need you for some pictures, we can't exactly have that with you and Derek sucking each other faces off." She says causing us to laugh.

"Sure you can, just take one while we enjoy ourselves." Derek says making Ally laugh.

"Babe I'll be back." I peck his lips and leave with Ally.

*

"Have you seen Derek?" I ask Andrea.

"No I haven't. I actually haven't seen him in quiet a while." She says.

"Last time I saw him he was sitting down over there." Jen points to one of the sofas by the wall.

"Thank you." I say. I continue to look for Derek.

"Hey Y/n." I turn around and see Nate.

"Nate." I smile.

"Congratulations on everything. I'm so proud of you. Derek should feel lucky having you by his side." He says.

"Thank you." I hug him. "I'm sure he does." I say.

"Have you seen him?" I ask.

"Last time I saw him he was going down the stairs with you." He says.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"You were holding his hand and you changed." He says. I start catching on what's he's saying. He thinks I'm the girl Derek went down the stairs with.

"Yeah, did you see him after that?" I ask him. He shakes his head.

"Thanks." I say walking away. He can't possibly be cheating on me. He isn't this type of person. No stop lying Y/n, he was that person before you were dating. I make my way towards the stairs and I hear moaning and groaning. As I get closer I see him and another girl wrapped around his arms, they were making out as she felt him. I feel a sharp pain in my heart. I want to pretend it didn't happen but it is happening and it's just happening.

"Derek." His name left my lips softly and scared. He turns around pulling away from the girl.

"Y/n." He says. I feel my eyes tearing up but I blink back the tears.

"Have fun, we're over." I say.

"Y/n." He reaches out.

"Don't." I say walking back upstairs. I put on a smile once I go up.

"Y/n, come take a picture with us." Dillon says. I make my way toward him and the group. We take some and Derek sadly join us. He tries to wrap his arms around me but I move next to Dillon and lean on him. Derek clenches his jaw and makes a fist. 

*

"Are you and Derek leaving together?" Ally asks.

"No, we're not." I say.

"Did something happen that I missed?" She asks. I shake my head.

"Nothing important." I say.

"So are you driving the car or do you need one?" She asks.

"No my brother is driving me." I say.

"Alex came?" She asks. I nod my head.

"He asked for you." I say with a smile fiddling on my lips. "I gave him your number." I say.

"Y/n." She screeches. I run out of the venue and I see my brother pulling up.

*

I pick my phone and I open up an article that Ally sent me. It's photos of me and my brother, saying I moved on from Derek. There's some of Alex and I from my party's when I was leaving and then from us having lunch and when we were walking around and he hand his arms around my shoulders. I behind laughing at how stupid this is.

Twitter
Y/t/n:
So of the news I see makes me crack up. This is my dam brother 😂

I had the URL copied.

Y/t/n:
Only guy that has been loyal since day one. Palabra.

Words//874//
Happy birthday Johnson. I love you so much!!! 💗💗💗 hope y'all like the imagine.
Updated: March 24, 2017