I like this, I like him|| Shawn Mendes

Getting ready for Shawn and mine first day is exciting. I mean it's Shawn Mendes, the guy who has girls head over heels over his voice. Oh his beautiful angelic voice.

"Y/n you should hurry up and get ready!!" Anna my roommate says.

"I'm going dude!" I scream back looking through my closet.

To Shawn:
Casual or formal?

From Shawn:
Casual

To Shawn:
Can I wear a dress or will be running?

From Shawn:
Yes Dress, no heels. Make sure it doesn't rise up.

To Shawn:
Will we be outside?

From Shawn:
You'll see 😉

That text message gave me butterflies, it made my heart skip a beat. I throw on a cute dress and some classic black converse. I hear a knock on my door.

"Coming" I scream out as I grab my purse. I check myself one last time in the mirror as I make my way to the door. I open the door to reveal a well-dressed Shawn Mendes. He's in a dressing shirt with jeans, he looks hot.

"You look beautiful" he complimented me.

"Thank you" I smile at him. "You cleaned up nice" I say.

"Shall we head out?" He asks. I nod my head. I turn off my light and close the door behind me.

He takes me for a little dinner at the park which was adorable and we walked around and talk. We talked about random things, he told me stories of his childhood and vice Versa. As we walked down the park we found an ice cream truck and we bought ice cream.

"This ice cream is great." He says looking down at the ice cream.

"It is." I say giving him a small smile. I admire his beautiful sculptured face, it's beautiful Jesus Christ he's gorgeous. "Do I anything on my face?" Shawn asks. I shake my head"You're missing something" I say. H e gives me a confused look. I kiss him, my hand slips behind his neck to deepen our kiss. We pull away and he looks surprised, slowly a smile appears on his face which makes me smile.

"I was waiting for you to kiss me," he looks at me in admiration "I didn't know if you kissed on the first date" He says with a small smile playing on his lips. My eyesight moves from his eyes to his lips once we caught me a smirk replaced his beautiful little smile. He pulls me into a kiss and I enjoy every second of it, he deepens the kiss by placing his hand behind my neck.He bites on my bottom lip making me moan. Once we pull away a smile plays on mine and Shawn's face. We don't say anything and just keep walking in sync. After passing two benches he laces our hands together which makes me smile, I like this, I like him.

"I like that first kiss you gave me" Shawn says .

"Me too" I say.

"I mean being asked out by a beautiful girl and then her kissing me on the first, that's a win. Finding out she's a family girl and she's amazing that's amazing" he says making me smile.

"I find you amazing Shawn. I mean not because you're Shawn Mendes but because you're just Shawn. Tonight you were just Shawn to me and I love that" I say earning a smile from him.  "So we're having a second date?" I ask.

"Oh yeah we are" he confirms.

Words//578//
Don't forget to vote, comments and share, along with reading my stories I appreciate it. Guys request are open, dm me or comment down below.
Updated: July 8th, 2017