Andrea's House Party|| Shawn

"So are you ready for this?" I ask Leorenzo. He looks at me. "I have an amazing and beautiful girlfriend who would protect me from her friends of course I'm ready." He says making me smile. He's right, I would protect him from my friends with out a doubt. He's met my girl friends and they love him. They think he's very kind and sweet and I deserve the best. Nothing but the best for me.

"You look gorgeous babe." He says once we get out of the car.

"Thanks babe so do you

"Thanks babe so do you." I say, I give him a peck on his lips. We walk inside Andrea's home hand in hand. I had already warned Leo that Shawn would be here and that he's friends with all my friends. Well at least most of my social media friends. Andrea got a new place so she's throwing a house warming party.

As we're entering I begin to recognize some people. I wave at them and give them a smile. They do the same until I finally reach my main group of friends. I hug and greet them. It's Andrea, Derek, Ana, Nate, and the Jacks. They greet Leo, who've they previously met.

"Y/n you look good babe." Stass says as she joins our group. "Babe you look good too." I say pulling her into a hug. Her and Leo greet each other. Stass and Andrea were the first to meet Leo, they are my girls. They had been trying to hook me up with someone since Shawn. So when I told them I had began to see someone they got all excited. Derek and Leo have been talking a lot and I'm hoping it's going good.

"How's everything?" I ask going up to them. I wrap my arms around Leo's waist. "Good." Derek says, Leo nods his head. "You got yourself a good one Y/n." Derek adds making me smile.

"I know." I say breathlessly admiring Leo. Leo is looking into my eyes and he pulls me into a kiss. I smile once we pull away and I admire my man, my gorgeous man. We resume back to talking to Derek. Nate, Ana and Stass joined us.

"Shawn's here." Andrea says once she reaches us. I nod my head, they know I've been around Shane before, just Leo hasn't. We resume to talking. "Christmas plans?" Ana asks.

"We're having it together, my family is joining Y/n's." Leo says looking at me. I nod my head.

"I'm spending it with family." Derek says. "I'm be with my family as well." Stass says. "Ana and I are going to Nebraska." Nate says. I give Ana a smile, she returns one back. This is big news. She's going to Nate's family for Christmas.

"I'm going to Indiana." Andrea says. "Wait Y/n Leo's met the family already?" She asks. I nod my head. Leo and I began dating in August, we began speaking in the beginning of the summer. Shawn and I broke up early January. I thought I was moving quick with Leo, but everything with him feels so right, from our first kiss to our first time together. It fit like a puzzle, we still had our arguments but we worked through them.

"Hey guys." Shawn greets us, I had seen him making his way towards us. I give him a small smile and wave. "Shawn." Andrea greets him and embraces him in a hug. The rest  do the same besides Leo and I. Leo has his arm wrapped around my waist, Shawn's eyes land on Leo's arm. "So this must be the infamous boyfriend." Shawn says looking at Leo. "I'm Shawn." He says extending his arm. "I am, I'm Leorenzo." Leo says shaking Shawn's hand.

"We we're speaking Christmas plans." Ana says trying to lighten the tension. Ohh good, I'm not the only one who felt it, I thought I was exaggerating.  "What are your plans Shawn?" She asks. "Just family this Christmas." He says. I look at him to not show I'm annoyed at his response. We had talked about spending Christmas together this year, it was going to be the first time. For obvious reasons it won't happen. "What about you guys?" Shawn asks.

"Family." Stass says. Derek and Andrea nod their head to her respond. "Nate and I are going to Nebraska." Ana says.

"Leo and I are spending it with our families together." I say, I seen something flash in his eyes. I don't know if he was annoyed, hurt or bothered. We speak for a bit then Leo and I make our way to dance.

*

I make my way outside to get fresh air. "I didn't think you'd be here." I say once I spot Shawn.

"Its real crowded in there." He says admiring the dark sky, with barley any stars shining. We stay in silence for a moment. "He's met the family?" He asks.

"He has." I say. "How long did you guys date before he met them?" He asks. "Months." I say.  He nods his head. "How did you two?" He asks.

"I didn't cheat on you Shawn, I met him after we broke up. We clicked right away, and I fell for him." I say. He nods his head again.

"I'm sorry if I was being an ass in there, towards him." He says. "I- Just- it's seeing you with him, his arms wrapped around you. Seeing him hold you and look at you with so much love, it hit me that I lost you." He says. "I'm jealous that he has you and he has such an amazing girl, that won't take his shit and put him in his place." He says.  I don't say anything, he's made it clear that he's jealous and he was acting on jealousy inside with Leo.

"I hope you find someone that looks st you the way I look at Leo. I don't want you to be hurt, or pine over me Shawn, you were perfect in every way. I was never unhappy with you, you were gold solid gold. Whoever ends up with you, the boy with the gold heart wins the lottery. They will love you and you will love them and know that this is your forever." I say looking at him.

"Tell your boyfriend not to hurt you, I know he's a soccer player but I can kick pretty hard, and he won't kick balls for a while, that's a promise." He says making me laugh. I hug him. "Thank you Shawn, I'll warn him." I say. "I should get back to him." I say pulling away. He nods his head and I go find Leo and kiss him hard as I wrap my arms around him.

"I like greeting." He says smiling once we pull away.

Words//1139//
GUYS! I've submitted my UC applications and I'm hoping I get in! I posted after months! I finished writing this today. I wrote this because sometimes when we have good things or people, it's not the right time or they're not meant to be with and it's okay. It's okay that it wasn't meant to be, it's life and we should be thankful it happened. Let's get this bread 🍞 🥖!
Updated: November 30, 2018