I just don't like her || Swazz

Hating his gf

"Yo Y/n." Nate says from the other side of the backyard.

"What's up?" I ask.

"The boys and I are going next weekend on a road trip, wanna join?" He asks.

"Who's the boys?" I ask.

"The Jacks, Sam, Tez Derek, Dillon, Swazz, Anna and I." He says.

"So I won't be the only girl?" I ask. He shakes his head. "Thank the lord for Anna coming around." I say.

"Aw Thanks Babe." Anna says coming into the living room.

"No babe thank you. I'm glad an other girl is around. You understand my struggles and now I don't have to deal with the boys by myself." I say making her laugh.

"I'm glad I'm of help." She says.

"Oh trust baby, you're such a help." Nate gives her a wink. Anna smacks him making us laugh.

"Just saying I invited my girl." Swazz says as he comes down from his bedroom. Ana smiles tightly.

"I thought it was just going to be the crew." Nate says. Most of us don't like Swazzs new girl. She was bitchy and whiny. She wasn't used to many of the things that the boys did, she wanted things done her way.

"I'm taking my car to the trip." I say.

"I'm going with Y/n," Nate says. "Along with me." Ana says.

"I want to ride with Y/n too." Tez says walking into the living room.

"We're settled." I say.

"I thought we were going to rent out a big van like old days and all go there." Swazz says.

"We didn't take girlfriends in the good old days." Tez says lowly making me want to laugh so badly. I hold down my laugh. Swazz gave him an annoyed look.

"Look I know you guys don't like gf/n but give her a chance?" Swazz asks.

"It's more like we strongly dislike her and we have given her a chance she's trash." Slips out my mouth, my eyes widen once I hear myself say that. Oops, oh well I said it might as well own up to it. One thing I hate besides litterbugs are people who can't own up to their words or apologize. Swazz looks at me with hurt in his eyes, I feel the guilt sitting in my stomach. Now I want to barf. I don't say anything I just hold my head high, owning up to my words.

"We should get on the road before it gets later." Nate says interrupting our intensive stare. I'm pulled away by Ana and we go grab our bags. Once we're all done we are all done we get into our cars.

Through the entire trip I wanted to rip her apart, I was angry most of the trip and I hated. It was supposed to be a great trip, like the old days with her white boys. So now I sit in my apartment when the door opens, I know it's Swazz, he has the only other spare key to my apartment.

"Nice job on announcing yourself." I say sarcastically.

"What the hell was that on the trip?" He asks standing in front of me.

"You mean my trip? The one I plan?" I emphasizes as I glaring at him.

"You don't like my girlfriend." He says.

"You got it Captain obvious!" She exclaims getting up from the sofa away from him. "I don't like her, I don't like her."

"Why? What has she done to you?" He asks and she gets a message on her phone.

"Nothing, nothing at all. I just don't like her, now leave my key and leave." She says once she sees it. He slams the key on her counter and leaves.

It's been months since the fight, if there was anything I was good was holding a grudge, she kept in contact with the boys. They hung out with her without John.

"Are you okay?" Chris asks me, I smile softly and nod. "Come on I play your older brother talk to me."

"Wow Evans way to make a girl open up." I laugh. "It's just boy problems, months ago I cut off all contact with my best friend, and we grew up together, same small town. When I moved to LA he came here a year after for his music, with my other friend. He got a girlfriend and I didn't like her, I've liked his previous girlfriends before." I say.

"You like him." Chris says.

"No I don't! He's like a brother, I planned a trip like when we were younger and it took weeks and the girl changes all I planned and when we came back we had a fight in my apartment and I cut off all contacts." I say. "Plus the last guy I like would be in second grade, I'm more of girls girls." I say making Chris smile and nod.

"Well I think that will make our costar very happy." Chris motions to the girl who has been playing her best friend, Lily.

"Thanks for that Evan!" I smile before leaving to talk to Lily.

Words 852
I hope you guys enjoy this, don't forget to vote, comment and share.
Updated January 13, 2021