Q&A Pie edition||Hayes G.

"Hey guys what's up it's yo girl Y/n." I say smiling into the camera. "Today will be doing something I wanted to do for a while now. It's a Q&A pie edition." I smile. "With my beautiful boyfriend." I say introducing Hayes and he walks into the frame.

"You guys had a lot of questions about our relationship and we are here to try to answer most of them." Hayes says.

"You guys did, it was overwhelming." I say. "So the way it works is there will be questions & we have Jacky behind the camera she knows the answer, if we get it wrong we get a pie to the face.

"So we'll start off easy. @username asks First question, when's each other birthday?" I say.

"June 8th." I say.

"August 10th." Hayes says.

"Correct." Jacky says.

"@uslrname asks who was the first to admit their feelings to the other?" Hayes reads off his phone.

"Me." I say. "Y/n." He says.

"That's true." Jacky says. "Tell the story babe." He says.

"Well, basically Hayes and I kinda knew we were attracted to each other and we hung out a lot. We had gone one night from dinner with all the guys and it was just me and him and I just told him." I say.

"I was glad she did because look at us now." He says kissing my check. I smile.

"@usernamw asks when was your first date?" I read. "We talked about this the other day." I add.

"We went to walk Zan to the beach." We both say. "That's right." She says.

"I really want to get a pie on your face." I say.

"Me too." He says. "So I can lick it off." He whispers into my ear. I roll my eyes at him.

"@nashgrier asks what was shirt was the other person wearing when you guys meet?" Hayes reads.

"You were wearing a grey stitch shirt." He says making me smile.

"You remember." I peck his lips. "You were wearing a Pink Floyd black shirt." I say.

"Correct. I'm annoyed I want to see a pie in someone's face." Jacky says making me laugh.

"@ulername asks what other language does Y/n speak besides English?" I read.

"Spanish." He says. "Correct." Jacky says.

"Cameron asks where did we have our first kiss?" He reads. "On the porch." We both say.

"Sam asks what's the thing you guys argue about the most?" I read. "The mess Hayes makes." I say.

"What to eat." He says.

"Not true." I say.

"You can never decide." He says.

"You like it because you like to pick out where we eat." I say.

"True." He shrugs.

"Ha I'm right." I say.

"Y/n's Right it's about the mess you make." Jacky says. I smile as I grab a pie. I grab the cherry pie.

"Babe I think you'd like to take off your white shirt, it's cherry pie." I say. He takes off his shirt. Once he places it down I smash the pie into his face. He wipes it off as much as he can.

"I'm sorry." I say.

"I'm get you back." He says cleaning his face. "Aaron asks what's the tv show Hayes has came out in?" He reads.

"Dancing with the stars, Freakish and the show you just filmed, I forgot the name. Ugh." I groan. "Just pie me." I say.

"I can give you one more try." He says. "I don't know the name, just pie me." I say. He grabs a pie and I close my eyes and wait for it. I just feel the whole pie on my face. I wipe it off to be able to see and breathe. We do more more questions.

"Guys, So obviously we know a lot about each other. We only got 2 pies to our faces. Its impressive." I say. I peck his lips. "I'm proud of us." I say.

"Me too." He says.

"Well guys this it for the video hope you guys enjoyed it, we sure did enjoy filing it. I love you guys bye." I say doing my outro. I turn off my camera .

"Now the mess." I say looking down at the floor.

"You guys were smart about putting down the plastic, now you guys just need to pick it up and roll it up and throw it out." Jack says.

"Babe I'll do it, go shower." Hayes says I raise my brow at him.

"I got it, don't worry." He says. I kiss him and then make my way upstairs to the bathroom.

Words//764//
I find this one cute.
Updated: Jan 12, 2018