I deserve to move on||Nate M.

*im sorry that request are taking so long.

I see him, he's kissing her. He looks at her with so much love. I know that look he use to look at me that way. They way he smiles at her, he just looks at her in admiration. He catches me looking and I quickly look away.

"Hey?" A red head girl greets. I give her a smile.

"Hey." I say.

"You're pretty cute." She smiles.

"Thanks you're pretty cute too." I smile.

"My friend over there sent me to ask if you could meet him at the bar." She says. I look over where she motioned to. I see a brunette boy, he's good looking.

"I think he could ask him self." I smile. I grab my things and walk away. Someone's steps in front of me. I look up to see the cute brunette. "I can't let you leave like that." He says making me laugh. "Whys that?" I ask. "You were starring at that boy and by the looks of he's your ex and she's his new love. You'll look pathetic if you leave alone." He points out.

"I don't need anyone's help or anyone for a matter of fact." I point out. "But you wouldn't mind a kiss?" He asks. I look at him in disbelief. "I would so m-" his lips shut me up. The kiss was rough and hot. Mcsteamy. I pull away surprise. "I live in the same floor as George. Two doors to the right of his." He says walking away. I'm surprised, I just make my way to my brother's apartment as I touch my lips. For some strange reason I miss his lips on mine.

"Hey Y/n." Logan greets. Ayla, Evan and the a gilt, I don't know are here. I greet them and pick up Kong. "So I heard that you kissed someone down in the pool." Logan comments making me roll my eyes.

"No he kissed me. I didn't say anything when you were getting your hands on Chloe." I comment.

"Ha true." Ayla laughs.

"She got you good bro." Evan laughs at Logan. He rolls his eyes and takes out his camera. "You better not break any plates cause I won't be cleaning up after you Logan." I warn him.

"I have Lydia here for that, she's a butter assistant Ayla." Logan comments. I choose to ignore.

After a while of doing work I came out to the living room. Logans there with Evan.

"Hey is what apartment number is Gorges?" I ask. "I'll go with you, he needs me to help him film this own thing." Logan says. I nod my head. "You're a part of the shoot?" He asks. I nod my head. I grab my bag and my maverick duffle bag with extra clothes for the shoot. We head to Gorges house and Logan vlogs the way there. We do Gorges shoot and I stay behind with him, Logan leaves since he had a meeting with Jeff.

"The neighbor that you kissed down in the pool told me to give you this." He hands me a note.

"Everyone knows." I say a little awkward. "He kissed me." I point out.

"And you didn't stop him." He points out.

"Nate was there." I say.

"Ohh."he says in understandingly.

"He knows, that's why he kissed me." I say.

"He said to call him, he's at home right now." George smiles.

"No don't you!" I warn him.

"The kid is interested in you. Come on give him a chance, forget about Nate. I know you guys were together since high school and you guys lasted a long time. Let it go." He says.

"I'm trying George, I really am." I say and I feel my eyes water. "I'm not going to cry, we ended and he has her." I say.

"I really want to kick his ass." George says. "Derek was going to but you told us not to." He adds on.

"I know so was Logan." I say. "But it will all get better in time." I give him a warm smile. I look down at the note. "You know what." I say looking at George. "I'm going to call and ask him on a date cause I deserve to move on from Nate." I say.

"I'm glad. Just don't do it tonight you'll seem a bit desperate." He says making me laugh.

Words//730//
Don't forget to vote, comments and share, along with reading my stories I appreciate it. Guys request are open, dm me or comment down below. Updated: Sept 15, 2017