For my happiness|| D. Luh

"Are you sure your parents would like me?" Derek asks.

"Baby if they don't like you than that's their lost. I love my parents but you're my future. They will end up loving you, just don't mention your tattoos besides the ones showing, please?" I plead.

"Fine I know your parents hate tattoos. I doubt they'll like me either way" he says shrugging.

"They'll love you cause you're dating their daughter. Even my brother likes you" I point out. "I was scare he wouldn't" I say.

"You look beautiful by the way." Derek compliments me making me smile.

"Thank you babe your look gorgeous

"Thank you babe your look gorgeous." I peck his lips.  "I'm driving." I say taking the keys from his hands.

*

"Don't show them your nervous they'll use it against you." I say. I peck his lips. "I love you and anything they say or do won't change my feelings for you." I tell him. He nods his head. We go into the restaurant.

"We're under Perez." I say. The girl leads us but  before she does she checks out Derek which makes me roll my eyes. "Mama, papa." I greet them with a kiss on a check and hug. "This is Derek, my boyfriend. Derek this is mom Victoria and my dad Angelo." I say.

"Derek." My dad shakes his hand. My mother gives him a stink eye as they shake hands.

"So have you seen your bother?" Mom asks.

"Yes mom, Derek meet him some weeks ago." I says

"What did he say about this ridiculous relationship?" She asks causing my eyes to widen.

"He accepts it. He likes Derek, they get along." I say. Mom eyes Derek.

"Muchos Tatuajes." She comments. (a lot of tattoos)

"I like them. Mom just please drop it." I say.

"Victoria your daughters right, we may not approve of this young man but let's just eat in peace." He says trying to calm my mother. "No va a durar" my father says making my jaw drop.(it won't last)

"Excuse me? We're here." I say nothing to Derek and I. Derek is just sipping on his wine. "Is this because I ended things with Michael and I didn't want to peruse something with Peter?" I ask.

"Vanesa and I had already planned your guys wedding. Since you were kids, he was just dating that stupid brat Mona. Now that you and him were single we wanted you two together to tie our family businesses by blood now." She says upsetting me even more.

"I'm done with this." I say. "I dated them to make you happy but even then you weren't happy. You were never satisfied with my life decisions. I am happy, mom. I found someone who completes me, who loves me for me. Who isn't force to me be, he sticks around. He stands with me, I am completely in love with him. I won't let you ruin that. If it means giving up the company that I was suppose to work after dad retired I don't care. I'll give up everything for him, for my happiness. All I ever wanted from you was for you to be happy for me, your only daughter. Dad I expected much more from me, you always told me not to give in to my mothers demands." I get my things and take Derek.

"Why didn't you say anything?" I ask Derek once we get to his car. He traps me between the car and him.

"You has everything under control, I wanted to see you stand up to your mother, plus it was totally hot. I wouldn't mind seeing that all over again even if it means that I get attacked in Spanish." He says pulling me into kiss.

"You're saved." I say pulling him into a kiss. I smile into the kiss thinking about the words he just said. "I love you." I say once we pull away.

"I love you." He says caressing my face as he looks into my eyes. He makes me happy, he's absolutely amazing, and I am completely in love with this boy.

Words//683//
Hope you guys enjoyed.Don't forget to vote, comments and share, along with reading my stories I appreciate it. Guys request are open, dm me or comment down below.
Updated: July 19, 2017