I'm chosing me||J.Swazz

Shawn's on stage preforming one of his oldest songs Life of the Party. He looks so into it, I feel his voice giving me shivers. We're all currently in a fancy fundraiser.

(*play the song now)"You look amazing

"You look amazing." I hear a very familiar voice. I turn around to see the last person I wanted to see. John, or Swazz as everyone calls him.  I stare at him, giving him no expression.

"I know." I say trying to keep it shorty and emotionless. "You've changed since last time I saw you." He says referring to my new short hair. "I feel like a kick ass." I say looking into his eyes. The eyes that make my knees go weak, that make me want to hold him with me forever. "You are a kick ass." He says.

"What do you want John?" I ask him.

"I wanted to see how you are, everyone is always talking how good you are." He says. I look at him with an emotionless face. I don't want to show him he still has an effect on me.

"I'm great. I don't know why people are talk to you about me." I say.

"It's the boys who talk about you when I'm not around and once I enter the room they stop." He says. They do the same to me, they talk about him when I'm not around.

"So you're curious to see if I'm actually doing good?" I ask him.  He nods his head. "Well I am, I am doing wonderful." I say honestly.

"I've seen your big moves." He says. "All I can say is I'm proud of you. I really am." He says sincerely. I nod my head.

"Thank you." I say giving him a small smile.

"Y/n, I really hope we can go back to how we were before? Like before things were when we dated, like good friends." He clears up. I look at him and laugh. He isn't laughing, oh shit he's being serious, once in a life time. Wow.

"You haven't changed a bit John, you're still really selfish." I say looking at him. "You're still the selfish boy I met when you moved to Los Angeles." I say. "I always put you first, but now I can't, I love me. I'm choosing me." I say looking into his eyes. "You broke my heart, you broke it so badly I can't trust anyone with my heart. You hurt me so bad I'm scared to trust and love again. I'm still mending myself back together." I say. I feel tears forming in my eyes. I blink the tears away, I won't ruin my perfect makeup, that took me a while to apply. "So no John, we can't go back to being friends. We happened and now you're no longer a part of my life and you will deal with it. You're no longer a part of mine and I have to deal with it. I need to keep it this way so I can get over you and focus on myself, I'm just starting to reconnect with myself. You were my happiness and now you're my sadness and pain. Take care." I say walking away from him.

"I'm sorry." He says. "Now joining me in my performance we have Y/n." Shawn introduces me. I preform a song with him and I go off stage and join my group of friends.

"I heard what happened." Johnson says. "He's very hurt Y/n, but you did what's best for you." He smiles at me. "I'm glad you're taking care of yourself." He says. I give him a smile. "Me too." I say.

Words//608//
Sorry I didn't updated yesterday, I didn't have an imagine. But enjoy guys. 💗
Updated: April 21, 2018