Right by your side|j.gilinksy

"Y/n." I look and see my one of childhood best friends Jack, Jack Johnson.

"Jack." I run to him and pull him into a hug.

"I've missed you so much." He pulls away. "Wow you've changed, you look more like a woman." He says. "Not in a old lady way, but in the fact that you look amazing." He says.

"Don't worry, I understand Johnson talk." I smile. "Ahh give me another hug." I open my arms and pull him in to a hug.

"I can't wait to see the look on Gilinsky's face when sees you. I can't wait." Johnson grins.

"He's here?" I ask.

"Yeah, he's here. It's his hometown." Johnson.

"Yeah." I say.

"So you're coming to the party?" He asks.

"Yeah, my parents want to go and since I've missed some years of it I kind of have to attend." I say frowning.

"Ah it will be alright, I will be there. The Omaha squad will be united." He says.

"Well I would love to stay and chat but I can't, dinners probably waiting and my mother hates it." I say.

"See you later Y/n." Johnson waves.

"See you later Johnson." I wave walking away to my house.

*
"You look absolutely amazing, baby." Chris says.

"Thanks Chris you look handsome." I say.

"Or should I say fiancé." He whispers.

"We haven't told my parents yet." I say.

"When are we telling them?" He asks.

"Before we head down to the party." I say.

*

"Moma, Papa. Chris and I would like to talk with you guys about something important." I say taking a seat with Chris.

"What is it darling?" My mother asks worried.

"We're engaged." I say.

"Oh my god. Finally." My mom says.

"I approve." My father says.

*

"I'm tell all of them." My mother is going on how she's going to show to her friends that I'm engaged.

"She seems happy." Chris whispers while playing with our hands.

"She is, my mom went on how amazing you are by the second day she meet you." I say.

"So she loved me that quick?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Yeah. But you had to work for me." I wink at him and pull him into a kiss. "I love you." I say.

"I love you too." He says wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Come on let's catch up to my mother and father." I say.

*

"Congratulations Y/n." Jennifer, Johnson's mom says pulling me into a hug. Gilinskys mom came up to me earlier. So I'm assuming my mom spread the word that I'm engaged to Chris.

"She told everyone." Chris says.

"Yeah she did." I smile at him.

"I don't mind at all." He brings me in to a kiss.

"I don't ether." I say.

"Next to tell is my family." He says.

"I will stand right by your side, when you do." I hold his face in my hands and peck his lips.

"Y/n." I pull away and turn to see Johnson.

"Johnson." I smile and pull him into a hug.

"So I heard the news." He rubs his hands together. "Who's the lucky man?" He asks.

"This is Chris." I say.

"That would be me. The lucky man." He says.

"Congratulations man. Take care of Y/n. She's one of my most precious persons I have and I would kick your ass if you harm her." He threatens.

"Wouldn't think of it. She's what I look forward to after a long day of work." He says causing me to blush.

"How cute." Johnson says causing me to blush even more.

*

"I heard the news." I turn and see Jack, Jack Gilinsky. "Wanted to congratulate you but I can't." He says.

"Then why are you speaking to me?" I ask.

"Y/n, we had promised a forever. We said we would marry. That you would marry me." He says, he looks hurt making my heart ache.

"Jack, we moved on. You have someone and so do I. I'm totally in love with Chris." I say looking him dead in the eyes. "I'm sure you love your girl." I say. He stays quiet. "You're still my best friend Jack. You'll still be my first." I say meaning more than my first love.

"He might have you but you were mine first." He says, he's getting cocky now. "Congratulations then Y/n." He says. "I'll stand right by your side trough all of it." He says with a little smirk fiddling on his lips.

Words//752//
Check out my new story it's a Derek Luh one named You're Fundamental. I would appreciate it if you guys tried it out. Hope you like it. Thine line is coming to end, so don't forget that.
Updated: Jan 6, 2017