Hungry and smelly||John S.

"Hey baby." Swazz sits next to me. He reeks like weed and he tried to cover it with cologne. Absolutely disgusting. I love my baby but not so much when he smokes, I don't like the smell.

"Hey." I greet weirdly.

"Are you eating Mac n' cheese?" He asks smiling down at my bowl.

"Yes." I say as he looks at my food like the gates of Heaven. I mean Mac n' cheese is the closest I'd get to Heaven in this planet.

"Can I?" He motions to my bowl. "No." I say quickly. "But baby." He gives me puppy eyes. I shake my head.

"Nope, it's my food." I say walking away from him going to our bedroom.

"Come on baby." John begs.

"No get away, you smell." I say annoyed.

"Come on." He wraps his arms around my waist. He pulls me back into him. I continue to eat my Mac n' cheese. "Please baby girl." He whispers into my ear.

"Nope." I pull away. "There's some in the kitchen. Go serve yourself." I say.

"But you have some for the two of us there."
He points at my bowl.

"No." I say. "It's only enough for me." I explain. "Get yourself a bowl and go to the kitchen and serve yourself some." I say.

"But-" "-No don't you dare to finish that sentence John." I say annoyed.

"Fine." He says with pouty lips and walks his lazy but to the kitchen. I grab my laptop and begin to watch Jkn. "John?" I call out after some minutes. It's very quiet.

"I'm eating leave me alone woman." He says. I make my way towards the kitchen to find him sitting on the floor with the pot that had Mac n' cheese and snacks on the floor half empty.

"Baby?" I ask.

"Yes?" He smiles like a little kid whose been caught by his mother.

"Did you eat all of this?" I ask trying to bite down my smile. He just nods his head as he gives me a innocents smile. I just nod my head. "I have half a donut on the table if you want it. After you finish, change out of those stinky clothes if you want to cuddle." I say making my way to our bedroom. I lay in bed and watch Jkn. I began watching the video of the woman in Brazil who responded to an alleged creep in a funny way.

"I don't smell any more." John says from the door way. His hair is wet so he must of showered. I give him a smile.

"Then come here and cuddle with me." I say patting the empty side of the bed. He walks towards the bed. "Thank you for showering." I kiss his check once he lays down.

"Thank you for making food." He says cuddling with me. "I know you don't like it when I smell like weed." He says.

"You make me want to gag when you smell like it." I say.

"You make me hungry." He says.

"You just ate." I say.

"I'm not referring myself to that." He says with a smirk.

"No, I just want to cuddle." I say. "And catch up on jkn." I say.

"Fine." He says kissing my check making me smile. I know he'll get his way halfway through the video, I just want to tease him.

Words//564//
I like this one a lot.
Updated: Nov 24, 2017