Dirty Laundry// Nate M

Instagram
NateMaloley

I love waking up to this beauty of a women

"Nate!" I scream for Nate from the second story of his and Swazz's house. Oh he's going to hear me.

Instagram
NateMaloley:

Instagram NateMaloley:

that's my girl ❤️

The second post was honestly cute asf, I love when he does this.

"Yes baby?" He asks.

"Where are you?" I ask.

"Living room." He says. I make my way downstairs to the living room. He's sprawled out on the sofa looking all comfy and cute. He raises an eyebrow at me. I make my way towards him and take a seat next to him.

"Why did you post the picture on Instagram?" I ask him in a serious tone.

"Cause they're cute ass hell. Dam baby you're a fine woman. I love you and I want to show you off. I'm so glad I get to sleep and wake up next to you." He says.

"You're so cute." I say pulling him into a kiss.

"You're so cute." He says.

Instagram
Y/ig/n

Instagram Y/ig/n

My hot man ❤️

NateMaloley: Baby girl ❤️

Username: oh dam 👅💦

Username: that's hot asf guys.

Username: y'all relationship goals.

"That was a hot picture of us." Nate says grinning at me.

"I know that's why I posted it." I say grinning.

"You sure dam know how to make me crazy." He says pulling me towards his lap. I nod my head and pull him into a kiss.

*
Instagram
Y/ig/n

You make me want to be romantic

You make me want to be romantic. Been on his side since day one! He's was my best friend before being my lover and today I am proud to say that he is my lover and my best friend. ❤️ BABY Nate. ❤️ I like showing off what's mine.

Username: feels asf 😭

Username: omg y'all both hot asf.

Username: mommy and daddy

NateMaloley: that's my baby girl 🔥

"Baby?" I hear Nate call out.

"I'm upstairs." I say.

"Where?" He asks.

"Your bedroom." I say folding one of his white t-shirts. I feel his lips leaving wet kisses on my neck which is such a turn on for me. "I'm doing laundry." I say.

"And I plan on doing you." He says.

"Baby." I moan out in pleasure as he bites down into my flesh. His hands roam my body up and down trying to learn it. "Oh sweet baby Jesus." I say breathlessly. I turn around and smash my lips into his. I bite on his bottom lip as I tug on his hair causing him to moan. His hands squeeze my bum making me squeal a bit. By the second our kisses becomes more intimate, he lays me down on his bed on top of his laundry and begins to kiss my neck.

"Baby, hold up." I say. He quickly pulls away.

"We can't on top of the laundry." I say.

"Why?"he asks.

"Cause then it will be dirty laundry." I say.

"I don't care I'll wash it." He says.

"You know I always wanted to have sex on the counter of your bathroom." I admite.

"Let's makes you desire come true." He says picking me up and taking me to the bathroom placing me on the counter top and kissing me aggressively.

Words//536//
Can y'all go check out my new story titled Mary it's a Jack Johnson one.
Updated: April 28, 2017