Complicated|| Hayes G.

"Do you think you'll ever get back with Hayes?" Derek asks.

"I don't think so." I say.

"Why?" He asks.

"It's too complicated. We have a daughter, we already had our time." I say.

"So there's not chance at all?" He asks.

"Not at all, I don't want to get hurt again. I want to have a friendship where I can talk to him about Tiff without being uncomfortable." I say as I place Tiff's clothes in her drawers. "Why do you ask?" I ask looking at him.

"The boys and I were talking about you guys the other day. How you guys were before Tiff. Before the whole separation." He says. "We miss you guys together, you guys were good together." He says.

"Thank you Derek but that boat already sank. There's nothing we could do." I say. He just nods his head.

*

The boys and I are in the pool. Hayes has Tiff, she laughs with him. He's a natural with her.

"Can you hold her? I'm play with the boys." He asks. I nod my head and take Tiff. Sam takes a picture of us. He shows me and Tiff and I look cute. He send it to me and I post it on Instagram.

Y/ig/n:

Just like mommy

Just like mommy. ❤️

HayesGrier: my babies are beautiful.

Tez: my girls are gorgeous

Username: milf 😍

HayesGrier: @username yeah she is.

"Hayes stop it." I scream.

"Why?" He asks throwing the football back at the boys.

"You just shouldn't." I say.

"But you are beautiful" He says.

"Well just don't" I say. "Take Tiff for a minute?" I ask him. He makes his way toward us and takes Tiff in his arms making her smile. I make my way out of the pool into the house to grab some snacks.

"You don't have to do that." Hayes says.

"Where's Tiff?" I ask.

"Johnson has her." He says. "Y/n I really want to try for our daughter, she's so beautiful and smart like you" he adds on.

"I can't" I shake my head."I can't get hurt again, I won't. I'm not willing too, especially not by you Hayes." I say.

"I won't hurt you, I promise baby" he says looking into my eyes.

"You can have any girl Hayes you're Hayes Grier" I say.

"I don't want any other girl. I want you, I want to be with you and my daughter." He says.

"I can't." I say.

"Why? We can try." He says.

"Cause I want to come to you and speak about our daughter. I don't want to feel uncomfortable when I do cause it didn't work out between us" I say. He kisses me.

"Excuses." He whispers once he pulls away.

"You want the truth?" I ask him.

"I always want the truth even if it's harsh" he says.

"I can't be with you Hayes. I don't have feeling for you anymore." Once the last word left my mouth I saw hurt in his eyes. I hurt him, I hurt my baby. I had to.

"Bullshit." He calls out.

"I don't want anything right now Hayes. All I need from you is too be a good dad to our daughter. There's no way we're going to ever date again." I say hurting him.

"One day Y/n I'll have you and Tiff by my side. I'll make you wife and have more children." He says. "I promise." He says. "Now I'm be a good father to my daughter." He walks away. I hold back the tears.

"That was mean." I turn to look at Derek. "You're ruthless Y/n." He says walking away.

"I don't want to get hurt." I say.

"You might not! There's a chance. That boy loves you Y/n, I've never seen someone love someone as much as he loves you. You guys have a daughter." He says with disappointment laced in his voice.

Words//652//
Hope you guys enjoyed.Don't forget to vote, comments and share, along with reading my stories I appreciate it. Guys request are open, dm me or comment down below.
Updated: July 16, 2017