Ex boyfriends fiancé||D.Luh

*THERE'S A REASON FOR ALL THE REQUEST ARE LATE. One I don't like to give you guys shitty request. I LIKE MY CREATIVE WRITING PERFECT FOR YOU GUYS. I take MY TIME! I give up some of my social life to write this. Plus I'm working on others things and I'm junior in HS. Inspired by OTH

Being locked in a room with my ex boyfriends fiancé isn't how I planned on spending my Friday night. We're setting around, it's a pretty big room. It's as big as a class room.

How did we get stuck in? We we're exploring the venue for the charity event we're doing.

"I need to get out of here, I have to preform with G." I say.

"Gilinsky or Gerald?" My best friends Lee asks. I look at her. "Gerald" I whisper.

"We all want to get out of here." Anna says. She's Derek's Fiancée.

"Does anyone have a phone?" Hanna asks. Lany looks worried. I shake my head. We all do.

"I need to get out." Anna says. I ignore her. It's been an hour I think, the clock might be wrong. I'm not sure.

"How long had it been?" Anna asks.

"Thirty minutes." Hanna says. Anna begins to breathe deep. Hanna is trying to calm her down. I take a seat on one of the chairs.

"So how's this big thing working out for you?" Lee asks.

"The whole G thing?" I ask. She nods her head.
"It's pretty dam cool." I smile. "I just miss my best friend a lot." I hug her.

"Awe I miss you too." She wraps her arms around me.

"Tell us stories of on the road." Hanna requests.

"This one time G and I got so drunk after a show he ended up forgetting his name." I shrug.

"Come Y/n that happens here too. You guys are inseparable, you guys are like spaghetti and meatballs." Hanna points out.

"I'm so not the balls." I laugh.

"Fine Gs. The balls, even tho he's really skinny." She laughs.

"I'm telling G." Lee laughs.

"Have you ever slept with him?" Anna asks catching me off guard. I shake my head. Lee smiles.

"Come on even when you were with Derek, he was scared about losing you to G and Lee." Lany comments. I turn and give her the look, Anna is here I don't want to make her uncomfortable. She shrugs.

"Come on guys we all knew it. If you didn't end up with Derek was either because G, Lee or some whore got between you two." Lany says directing at Anna. I meet Derek through Lany before him and I met, she would say we would make a great couples and cute nephew and nieces for her.

"Lany." Hanna warns.

"It's fine Lany doesn't like me." Anna says.

"My name is Delany." She rolls her eyes.

"I get I'll never be as good friends as you and Y/n, but it doesn't mean you have to be a bitch." Anna spits out.

"You did not." Lany lunges at her. We end up pulling Lany and Anna away before anyone got to punch anyone.

"Guys stop it, Derek and I aren't together and he's engaged to Anna and that's his decision let it be. I don't like her but he does and he's your brother." I point at Lany. "He's our friend." I point at all of us except Lany and Anna.

"Anna just shut your mouth cause honestly the only one who likes you is Hanna and that's cause she's being nice. Hanna isn't rude. She was there for Derek after him and I broke up and it sucks for me. I'm over it." I say.

"You intimidate the hell out of me." Anna says looking at me. "I'm scared that I'm not good enough cause he's had you." She says.

"Shut up." I say. "This isn't fair, you can't say this about him. You don't touché his and my relationship, that's ours. Now shut your mouth and stop talking about him loving me, he doesn't. He chose you for a reason." I say annoyed making her shut up.

Words//635//
Don't forget to vote, comments and share, along with reading my stories I appreciate it. Guys request are open, dm me or comment down below.
Updated: August 25, 2017