Breakfeast||Jack J. Req.

*Request for Alexis call_mepapiii , I'm sorry it took so long babe. Hope you enjoy.

I'm mixing the batter for the pancakes. Johnson's cutting up the potatoes for the hash browns.

"You look so cute babe" Jack says giving me a smile.

"I could say the same thing about you mister." I smile. I love spending days like these on my days off from school.

"Alexis thank you." He says making me smile even wider. Just hearing my name slip out of his lips, I love it. I feel something cold on my head. It runs through my hair and onto my shirt. I then realize its egg.

"Oh you're a dead man Johnson." I say turning around. I grab a handful of batter and throw it at him. It smacks him across the face. He grabs the flour and blows in on my face. I throw the rest of the batter on him. I laugh, he laughs. We stare at Each other.

"We're a mess." I say laughing.

"Yeah we are." He says and then pulls me into a kiss.

"We should get cleaned up." I say.

"Yeah, I think we should just stick to cereal for a while." He says making me laugh.

"I think you're right, you don't want to end up dirty." I say. He pecks my lips.

"I would never mind getting dirty with you." He says making me giggle.

"Aren't you a dirty boy." I say smiling.

"Only with you." He winks at me.

"Okay we really need to clean up." I say.

"Alright." He says. We clean the dishes and fix up the kitchen. We go clean ourselves. We sit in the island.

"We're finally done." I say looking around our kitchen, satisfied with our cleaning.

"Now breakfast." He says.

"Cereal?" I ask and someone rings the bell.

"Hold that thought." He says. I look at him suspicious as he makes his way towards the door. He comes back with the bag. "I got us pancakes." He says.

"From IHOP?" I ask.

"Only the best for my love" He says making me smile widely. I make my way towards him and kiss him.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" I ask.

"On occasions." He shrugs and places the food down.

"Johnson?" I call out. He looks up. "I love you so much, and I'm one lucky ass girl to have you as my boyfriend." I say.

"Alexis I love you, and im lucky ass hell to you have you as my girlfriend." He says pulling me into a kiss. The kiss was passionate and tender, it gave me the chills and made me want to rip his clothes off. I pull away before doing so.

"We should get to eating." I say giving him a mischievous look.

"Yeah we should before we get any wild ideas in our head and push back eating our breakfast, again." He says returning the mischievous look at me. He takes out the food and we eat and we look at the window and notices it starts pouring.

"Look babe it's raining." I say.

"That's Omaha to you." He says.

"Thank you for bringing me this weekend." I kiss his lips.

"I wanted you to see what I grew up with." He says.

"I'm enjoying it so far." I say.

"I'm glad." He kisses me. "Me too." I say once we pull away from the kiss.

Words//557//
Hope you guys enjoy! Don't forget to vote, comment, share and check out my other stories I'd appreciate it.
Updated: April 13, 2018