Wasn't your fault|| j.swift

Watching Just Kidding News and eating ice cream rolled up into a burrito is how I spend my Friday nights. My perfect Friday nights. Joe's having me dying of laughter with his MADDA funny comments. "Give me the deTails!" Always gets me.

"Baby?" I hear Swazz call out.

"Upstairs." I scream from my bedroom.

"You okay?" He asking barging in.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I ask. "Are you okay?" I ask. "Why aren't you at Nate's show?" I ask. "Something happened?" I ask. He rubs his face and groans. "Baby what is it?" I ask concern. He stays quiet and looks at me, like if he's trying to figure out how to give me the bad news. "Baby you're scaring me." I say.

"Baby." He pulls me into a hug. I feel him cry, he's shaking.

"Sshh." I rock us back and forth and just hold him.

"Danny got into a accident." He says.

"What? How? When?" I ask.

"Ally called and she told me before she called you. She didn't know how to tell you." He says.

"So she waited for you to come." I say. "Where is he?" I ask.

"He's at the hospital." He says.

"Let's go." I say. "Have you seen him?" I ask.

"Yes. I have but he hasn't woken up." He says.

"You went to see my little brother that's in the hospital with out me?" I ask screaming. "Hurry up." I say I feel my eyes tearing.

*

"How is he?" I ask Ally.

"He hasn't woken up." She says. I nod my head and try not to cry.

"Does my dad know?" I ask her.

"He's on his way." She says.

"He's a strong kid." I say.

"He's always been reckless, reminds me of Brandon, you, and mom." She says. I nod my head. I look up and see John setting on a chair and he looks like he's on the verge of tears.

"What caused the accident?" I ask.

"I-" "family of Danny Y/L/n." The Doctor calls out. "That's would be us." Ally says and we make our way to him.

"How's Danny?" I ask.

"He's not doing so well." He says, those words broke my heart.

"Can we see him?" Ally asks.

"At the moment, you can't enter his room but you can see him from the window." He says. I nod my head.

"Can I go first?" I turn to ask Ally and John. They nod their heads. "Thank you." I give them a little smile. I kiss John on the check and follow the doctor to Danny's room.

Danny. Seeing him lying on that bed, completely breaks my heart. My little brother is on this dam bed and I can't do anything but pray.

"I know you can hear me, come on Danny. You have to win this fight, I'm pretty sure your recklessness caused this. I know you're a fighter, you can win this one. Please don't leave me, us, dad, like mom did. Don't break my heart like she did." I whisper. "I love you, please fight this one for you." I say.

*

"How is he?" Dad asks making his way to us.

"He's not doing so well." Ally says. "I'm sorry dad." She crys and hugs dad.

"It's going to be okay. He's going to be okay." He says. "How did this happen?" He asks.

"He was riding his motorcycle and a car crashed into him." Ally says.

"Was it the one John and I got him?" He asks. Ally nods his head. I haven't seen this much pain in my dads face.

"It was the one we got him." John says, I turn to look at him and he looks destroyed. I hug him.

"It's okay." I kiss him. "He's going to be okay." I say.

*

"Family of Danny Y/L/n." The doctor says and we all stand quickly and make our way to him.

"He's doing better. Sir your kid is a fighter." The doc tells dad. This takes off some relief off our shoulders.

*
It's been a couple of days and Danny has been doing well and then bad and repeating again. Right not he's not doing so well.

"Family of Danny." Doc Andrew said. We make our to him. 

"What is it?" Dad asks.

"Danny has just woken up, he's asking for John." He says.

"That would be me." John says.

"He wants tot talk to you." Doc says. John looks at me, I smile and nod. John leaves with the Doctor.

"He's awake." Dad says, he's face is somewhat relief.

*
"You scared me, all of us." I say.

"I know. I'm sorry." Danny gives us one of he's lovely charming smiles.

"It's okay, just don't do that again." I smile at him.

"I'm glad you're okay." John says.

"I am too. I can't wait to fix up the motorcycle." He says.

"Soon. All with due time." Dad says.

*

"Hey John if you think it's your fault that Danny got into s accident. It's not." I say.

"He's better now." He says.

"Yes he is and you're okay, he's okay. We're all okay." I say.

"I still feel like it's my fault." He says. I look hims in the eyes, we're just looking at each other for a good minute.

"Hey, Danny does reckless things. This was an accident." I say. I peck his lips. "It wasn't your fault." I say.

Words//903//
Happy new year eve and new year! I might not post that's why I am saying it early! Hope you enjoyed and don't forget to vote, comments and share if you'd like I appreciate it a lot. I AM THANKFUL FOR THIS AMAZING YEAR THAT, MY WRITTEN HAS IMPROVED. I AM THANKFUL FOR YOU GUYS AND THANK YPU FOR THE AMAZING YEAR.
Updated: Dec 30, 2016