PROLOGUE

I smirk at the satisfying crack of his nose when my fist connects with it. He falls back slightly and I distinctly hear a gun shot, probably one of the boys.

The idiot swings at me and I duck, kicking his legs out from under him, he falls on his butt and I laugh at his face.

He curses and does a poor flip as he stands up. He launches forward and tackles me to the ground, I hiss as my head hits the floor. The buffoon (I should probably get his name) wraps his hands round my neck and attempts to choke me (key word, attempts).

I jab his neck and kick him hard in his family jewels. He groans and I push him off of me. Another gunshot sounds and I roll my eyes.

Back to the idiot in front of me, I send a round house kick to his face and he falls back. I smirk when I see a bit of blood on my white sneakers. Well used to be white.

"Dylan" one of them yells, "hurry up, we're done"

I sigh and smile at stupid, "sorry buddy but my brothers are really impatient" I pull him up by his collar and slam him into the wall.

Do you know what the stupidly idiotic buffoon does (hmmm nice combo) he smiles a bloody smile and says"we know you Dylan, you don't kill, you're too much of a sissy to do it" I grit my teeth and slam him into the wall again "you know, you are right" I smirk "killing really isn't my speciality, beating up is" I push him against the wall harder and he winces, "but I can't kill you that's why I have my own personal walking, talking ever ready gun"

His eyes widen when he realises what I mean and my smirk widens "Ready?" I call over my shoulder to the person I know would always have my back.

"Ready" he calls back. I turn to my soon-to-be-late friend "bye"

I duck as the shot rings off in the air. I stand up as the guy (I never got his name) falls, a neat hole in his head.

I stand and stare at his lifeless body. Chase comes to stand beside me, "you okay sis?" He asks.

I smile and take his bloody hand in mine as the rest of my brothers come to stand by me. I lay my head on Zach's shoulder.

"I'm okay"

That's all I've ever been, okay.

***

An: new story!!!!! I'm really excited for this book and I hope you guys enjoy it. Please vote and comment to let me know what you think and I'll try to update as often as I can.

Start: May 8th, 2017

Question: Are you okay?

💕Sophie