10: CUE LIGHT BULB MOMENT

An: Guess who graduated today! This gal!

Aaaaaaaa! I'm so so so happy!!!!!!!

Anyways read guys yay!
***

"No no no no no!" I groan as Jayden once again kicks my butt at COD.

I glare at the laughing boy beside me and imagine how sweet it would be to break each and every one of his fingers, one by one.

I might not be a killer but I am deadly.

"Shut up" I mumble when he's laughed for too long.

"Okay I'm sorry wanna go again?" He asks mockingly.

I huff, "as if"

And the idiot is laughing all over again.

"Okay bye!" I stand up from the couch and head to the kitchen to grab a soda.

A small smile spreads on my face when I see Mason and Mary huddled around a colouring book. They've been getting really close and that makes me happy. Like I said, she's just like him.

"Oh I see, couldn't handle homework anymore and now its colouring, are you sure you can colour inside the lines Mase?". I ask innocently.

Mason glares at me while Mary tries to stifle her giggles with her palm.

Laughing silently, I grab a can of sprite from the fridge and make a beeline for my room. I stop in my tracks though, when the door bell rings.

"Not it!" Every single voice in the house-even Mary's- yells. I roll my eyes, "lazy twats!" I yell back.

I open the door and frown, "I didn't know you were coming today"

Ethan shrugs, "you did say come whenever"

I nod, "that I did, come on in"

I lead him into my room, deliberately avoiding any of my brothers, I swear you never know with those guys.

In my room, Ethan sits at my desk and brings out a text book.

I raise an eyebrow "math?"

He nods "yupp"

I groan, "just kill me now, it'll be quicker and less painful" he chuckles, "its not so bad Dylan"

I snort, "of course Einstein, of course"

"Well then, let's get started yeah?" He asks.

I sigh, "whatever"

We start with the basics first. Surprisingly I think I actually understand some things, since I'm not the one reading it, I get most of the stuff he says. When its time to solve problems though is when the problem starts (get it?). Any ways, Ethan is a really really good tutor. He's very patient and doesn't mind going over a particular thing more than once.

We are in the middle of a problem in matrices when I hear I scream from downstairs.

Ethan and I freeze and look at each other. "What was that?" He asks.

I shake my head, indicating that I don't know. The truth is, I could be anything someone could have broken in and my brothers are being held at gunpoint now.