29: MY LIFE'S GOING GREAT!

"You look amazing Soph"

She smiles and turns away from the mirror to me, "Thanks, you on the other hand, look like shit"

I shrug, shoving more popcorn into my mouth, "Then we've both achieved our desired looks for tonight"

She rolls her eyes, "For the hundredth time, Dylan please come along"

"For the hundredth Sophie, no. I know what you're going to do, you'll feel bad for me all night and ask me to tag along with you and Cam, hence making me a miserable third wheel which will not make just me unhappy but your boyfriend who just so happens to be my brother who also happens to be a trained spy who knows where I sleep and also knows the best way to take revenge on me for ruining his date or whatever" I pause to throw another handful of popcorn in my mouth, "So no thanks Soph, I'm good" I finish with a mouth full of popcorn.

She sighs and turns back to the vanity, smoothening her skirt. She's dressed in a black long sleeved lace top and a floral print skirt with nude heels.

As usual, she looks flawlessly beautiful while I'm sitting in my stained pyjamas, stuffing my face with butter and salt

When she finishes touching up her perfect make up, she turns back to me, "Would you at least put on the dress I got you so we can take pictures?"

I groan, "Look Soph, I promise you, when you get back, I'll dress up and we'll take as many pictures as you want but please for the love of Chris Hemsworth lemme be a slob for the next couple of hours"

She sighs, shaking her head "My bestie is one in a freaking billion"

I blow her a kiss, "You know it"

Just then there's a knock on my door and Sophie turns to me, suddenly anxious. I swear she acts like every date is their first.

"Will you at least go get the door?"

"Ughhhhhhhhhh" I groan as I push myself off the bed and out of my very comfy position and trudge to the door.

Cameron is at the other side of the door, dressed in a crisp black shirt, black pants and a pink tie to match the flowers on Sophie's skirt.

He raises an eyebrow when he sees me, "Wow sis, you clean up nice"

I stick my middle finger up at him, "You're so hilarious" he rolls his eyes and happens to glance behind me.

I regret not having something to capture the exact moment his eyes widen and drool starts flowing from his jaw on the floor.

I turn to see Sophie blushing and I almost want to puke at how sappy this is.

"She's gorgeous, he's hot, we get it, now please leave my room before I vomit on myself, mostly because I just called someone I've seen eat boogers hot"

Cam's senses return to his head and he clears his throat, "Wow Soph you look amazing" he tells her in awe.

She smiles shyly, "Thanks, you look pretty dashing yourself"