12: MY KNIFE

An: dedicated to amasoa12 for loving this story already. Love you babe💕

***

"We're here" Chase calls out.

I check out the abandoned building and snort, "wow, props for originality"

Jayden scoffs, "watch it, we don't want them to follow your trail of sarcasm and find us"

I punch him in response and he groans, causing his twin to burst into laughter.

Meanwhile, Chase, the only serious one out of all of us calls the agency.

We watch in silence as he nods and makes weird sounds into the phone.

Once he's done, he turns to us, "okay, so the Cravano twins are in there guarded by at least twenty guards. We have to save them without harming them"

I snort, "what's so special about the Caravan twins?"

Chase rolls his eyes, "Edward and Savannah Cravano are the only heirs of the Cravano dynasty, one of the richest families. They are each worth billions of dollars, hence the reason why they have been kidnapped"

I scoff, "if they are worth so much and their family is so rich why can't they just pay their ransom? Or better yet call the secret service or something"

"Well nobody ever wants to pay ransom when there's another way and sister dearest, we are the secret service"

I glare at him, I hate it when he does that.

We all get our gear, aka knives and guns and stun darts. I don't kill, but that doesn't mean I can't wedge a bullet in your arm and/or leg. Get lucky and I'll wedge a knife in your um- area.

Stealthily, we make our way to the entrance. Its guarded by two guys and before they can even react to our presence, they are knocked out by Tweedledee and Tweedledum.

They smirk simultaneously, "best part of the job"

"Stop that" Mason mutters, "its creepy"

We all creep into the building. It used to be a duplex and judging from our surroundings, the kidnappers and the kidnapped are upstairs.

With all the stealth we can muster, we creep upstairs.

At the top of the stairs is a huge crate containing some weird stuff in small plastic containers.

We use that to take cover and assess the situation.

In all, there are twenty one guards, all men. Duh, girls are awesome and will never do anything ba- oh wait, the one in the corner has boobs. Thank you for being a disgrace to your gender.

In the center of the room, tied to two chairs sits the Caravan twins. I don't care what Chase says, I'm calling them that.

Savannah is obviously frightened out of her wits, tears already rolling down her face. Edward on the other hand, is trying to form a brave face for his sister which is actually quite sweet.

"What are you going to do with us?" Savannah asks, a small quiver in her voice.

One of the guards stops pacing and crouches to her level, "well you see princess, your daddy's got a whole lot of money and we think its only fair he shares it with us right?" He sneers.