31: CAN I HAVE A COOKIE INSTEAD, MISS PETERS?

An: so basically, the video above is how I'd imagine the fight to play out but just the hallway part(duh) and it does help that it's Hailee, who also plays Dylan BTW.

Dedicated to mofogoo

***
She's good.

I've been training to fight since I could walk, I've put countless people, most of them twice my size in the hospital and it still takes all of my concentration and effort to not get stabbed in the eye by the psychotic bitch.

I wince as she slams me into the locker door, no doubt leaving a dent, pressing the knife to my throat.

I swear, she and her sister share one mind, "Any last words?"

"Did you guys kiss?" she loosens her grip, a little thrown off guard in confusion.

"I have a knife to your neck and you're asking me if I kissed a stupid boy?"

"Hey!" I glare at her, "he is not stupid, it's not my fault that I can't stop thinking about him and I'm going crazy with jealousy so at least grant me my last request and tell me if you kissed him or not"

She rolls her eyes, muttering profanities to herself before glaring back at me, "No I didn't kiss him, I don't even like him"

My eyes widen, "You were using him?"

"To get to you? Duh, trust me Ethan is a huge waste of time"

Okay now I'm pissed.

I growl and push her off me with so much force she slams into the wall opposite.

She quickly recovers though and charges at me again, I duck and slam into her, flipping her over so she lands on the floor with a groan.

We wrestle for the knife and I manage to get it out of her hands and it skids across the floor.

"Woah"

We look up and I see another one of the guys on the football team, holding a can that is definitely not Coke.

He takes in our position -me straddling Avery with both our dresses hitched up- and smirks, making the rock and roll sign. "Ride on" he cheers before taking a swig of his poison and staggering away.

Avery and I glance at each other and we both roll our eyes, "Idiot" we say simultaneously.

Obviously she takes advantage of that moment to flip me forward, making me land hard on my back.

I expect her to reach for the knife but instead, pulls out a gun from her locker.

I stand to my feet, shakily eyeing the gun.

"Really? Here?" I ask, "You know those things go bang right?"

She smirks, "It's a laser gun dimwit"

I raise an eyebrow, laser guns are hard to come across and very dangerous, only senior agents use them and we have to work with plain old bullets. So not fair.

"Who do you work for?" I ask again, because now I really really want to know.

Her smirk widens, "It's funny you're so hung up on him"

"Ha!" I exclaim, "him" I sound stupid I know.

She rolls her eyes, "Do you want a gold star?"

"Can I have a cookie instead, Miss Peters?" I give her a sarcastic smile.

She rolls her eyes, "Do you want to know who I work for or not?"

I wave my hand in a carry on motion.