23: BY IMPECCABLE I MEAN COMPLETELY PECCABLE

I'm glaring at the wall,  trying to forget everything that happened today.

I'm especially trying to stop myself from following Ethan's car and smashing Phoebe's head in.

When I feel like I can finally breathe, I stand up to go to my room, just then the bell rings and as usual, five voices yell from all around the house,  "Not it!"

I swear I'm the doorman of this stupid house.

I open the door and my eyes widen when they take in Ethan Black in all his annoyingly handsome glory.

Holding a tub of ice cream.

"what are you doing here?" I ask,  trying to hide the excitement of seeing him here.

He smiles a small cute smile and holds up the ice cream, "I promised you ice cream didn't I?"

I bite my lip to hide my smile,  "and what makes you think I'll let you in, after today? "

He shrugs, "the ice cream is slowly melting"

I stare at him, not saying a word.

"it's double chocolate fudge" he adds and I instantly grab his shirt and pull him in.

He let's out a small chuckle as I lock the door.

"Don't flatter yourself,  my weakness for ice-cream is the reason why you're here right now" I emphasize, rolling my eyes.

He shrugs, "I'll take what I can get"

I ignore him and make my way to the kitchen to get two spoons,  thankfully, he doesn't follow me.

When I come back, he's made himself comfortable on the couch, the ice-cream beside him and a laptop I didn't notice before on his lap.

He turns at the sound of my footsteps and with a smile, pats the space beside him, gesturing for meet to sit down.

"I'm still mad at you" I clarify with a huff as I position myself beside him.

He chuckles, "hopefully, this makes up for it."

He turns the laptop towards me and my eyes widen when I see the movie on the screen.

"How?" I can't contain my excitement.

"well, this was the movie we were going to watch on our movie d-uh-outing and since we couldn't, I thought it'd be a nice surprise you haven't seen it yet, have you?"

I shake my head vigorously, "no I haven't"

Ethan smiles "okay good"

I smile back at him "thank you"

***
"He's so cute" I sigh dreamily staring at the gift from the gods that is Chris Hemsworth.

Ethan sighs and leans forward to pause the movie. "I swear you are the worst movie buddy ever"

"I am not!" I glare at him.

*Warning, spoilers ahead.*

He rolls his eyes and starts counting on his fingers, "the instant the movie started, you screamed when you saw Thor. Wouldn't stop insulting Loki when you saw him, you cried when their father died and cried even harder when Hela broke his hammer, you started fangirling when Hulk came into the picture and you wouldn't stop talking about how cute Chris Hemsworth is, we get it!"

*Spoilers over*

I stare at him mouth agape for a second before a sly smile spreads on my face, "Ethan, are you jealous?"

His eyebrows furrow, "what?"