4: WOLVES IN HEAT

Never fall in love with the compliments he gives or the words he says, fall in love with the sincerity in his eyes when he says them

****

"Okay stop!" I yell out in frustration , slamming my head on the table, "that's enough chemistry for one day" I groan.

"Dylan, I started teaching fifteen minutes ago" Ethan points out in an unimpressed voice.

I lift my head from the table to scowl at him, "and that's more than enough"

He rolls his eyes, "I promised our teacher that I'd tutor you and that's what I'm going to do"

I promised myself that I'll never kill anyone but that's just what I might do.

"What do I have to do for you to stop torturing me?" I groan

"Come to my party"

I raise an eyebrow, "I told you I don't like parties remember?"

He nods, "and being in my presence, I remember, but come on I want you at my party"

I shake my head, "no"

He sighs, "well then, back to the properties of the periodic table , ionic energy is defined as-"

"Okay stop I'll go, I'll go, just stop" I plead with him

He smirks triumphantly, "okay then I'll see you Friday night"

I roll my eyes, "whatever"

"Well I should get going" he says, packing his stuff up, I place my head on my desk again and point to the door.

A couple of seconds later, I hear it slam shut.

A couple of minutes later I hear a knock, "go away!" I yell at the door.

There's no reply, so I open the door and on the floor is a box of veggie pizza (I'm a vegetarian)

I open it and smile when I see that the  sweet corn are arranged to form sorry.

"Boys" I call out.

One by one they all file out of their rooms like naughty kids awaiting their scolding.

Chase speaks first, "look Dylan we're really sorry, we're boys and we do stupid things okay? You are a gorgeous girl and an amazing sister and we were a bunch of assholes for making you think otherwise"

"Are" I correct. "You are a bunch of assholes"

They all nod in agreement, remorse written all over their faces.

I open the box of veggie pizza and a smirk forms on my face.

"You know boys, I can't eat this while pizza by myself -Of course I can- would you help me?" I ask sweetly.

They simultaneously gulp, if there's anything my carnivorous brothers won't eat, its veggie pizza.

I pull out the first slice, "Chase?" I hand it over to him and he looks at it with fear like its a ticking time bomb.

"Zach, Jayden?" I hand the twins their slices then I give Cameron and Mason theirs too.

I take mine and gesture for them to take a bite out of theirs.