~Wedding and Coronation~

Taeyeon's P.O.V.

Everything was already done. I'm going to be tied today. That was the worst thing I could ever do. I wish I could turn back time and reject the offer Queen Songyi gave me. But I can't even if I want to. I can't turn her down like that. She offered me the greatest thin everyone wants to have. Power. Everyone will follow me once I became the queen, the crowned prince might be the next King but the whole country would still follow me as their new queen. Though, I doubt that.

"Are you ready princess Taeyeon?" I looked at the mirror in front of me. I am wearing a very fine cottony cloth with red and golden dragons embroided by hands. This was the reason why Songyi mama was so busy these days, she wanted to personally embroide my dress that I'll be wearing on this very day. She wanted me to love the gift she wants to make, and that includes my dress today.

"I guess" I answered, unsure of what I'll be feeling today. I should feel honored and happy right? But why does it seems like I'm going to get trapped into a maze I'm entering to.

"You guess?" I slowly turned around and saw Songyi mama entering my room, I suddenly felt conscious about myself. My hair was beautifully tied into an elegant braid and a heavy wig was placed on the braided bun my assistants made. They putted 3 red dots on my cheeks and forehead as a sign to drive away evil spirits and give purity to the bride.

"Songyi Mama, what are you doing here?" I asked, utterly surprised by her sudden appearance. She smiled lightly before walking towards me as Court Lady Miyoung closed the door behinfd her and left us as a sign of respect to us and to our conversation as royalties.

"Is it bad to visit the new queen?" She asked, tryinggo sound hurt but I already know everything about her. She was like my second mother in this palace so I couldn't careless and just let her be. So I took time and got to know her slowly and I was relieved when I realized that we have the same personalities and likes.

"No, I was just surprised to hear your voice" I answered her truthfully, I don't know why but then I suddenly found myself getting sweaty and nervous all of a sudden. I'm not ready to be wed. I'm not ready to rule the country. I would only ruin everything the king and queen built when they successfully made the country's economy rise and they even took care of the people they rule over.

"You look very pretty Taeyeon, it's everyone's first time seeing your beautiful eyes. It's good that you liked the dress I embroided" I smiled slightly as I remembered that I wasn't wearing my big hat, instead I was already wearing a heavy hat with black bead like rings are tied on a string.

"Of course Songyi Mama, it was you who made it" I answered her truthfully, I was a bit hesitant to wear it since this dress was personally made by the previous queen, but I don't want to disappoint her though, I also want to let her know how happy I am to have a very unique gift from her. We were enjoying each other's company when a knock CME at my chamber, followed by the loud sound of horns. The ceremony is starting.

"It's time" I nod my head lightly as Songyi mama, walked out of my chamber first. We're not allowed to go at the main palace hall together because she, the king and my parents will stand as our witness on our wedding.  I walked put of my chamber and walked towards the main palace hall together with my court ladies, assisting me.

"There are many visitors" I breathed out once I saw the palace hall crowded by thousands of prime ministers, princesses, princes and royalties.

"I know, just relax and smile all the way" Court lady Seohyun whispered in my ear, my parents won't be the one whose going to assist me in walking towards the aisle. Only two court ladies would have the chance to guide me and follow me during the wedding. Once the horn was heard again, I immediately walked towards the crowned prince. I could see everyone's eyes avoiding mine since they're all informed about the 'curse' everyone is talking about.

Once I was in front of the crowned prince, everyone sat on their seats and waited for our wedding ceremony to end.

The ceremony would go this way: The bride would bow to the groom twice and he would bow to her four times and thus the wedding was completed but before we could end the ceremony, there is a certain part of exchanging vows but it would be in a form of drinking. Hapgeunrye, the last part of the ceremony when the bride and the groom drink from separate halves of a gourd and then reunite the two cups, symbolizing that two have become one. Once the crowned prince and crowned princess would get married, it's a sign that the king and thw queen would immediately step down from their throne and give it to the new rulers.

"I present you, The new King and Queen of Seoul" Seunghun Jeona, or shall I say now, is the dethroned king, announced the new rulers of the country. I shooked my head but immediately lifted it up when Songyi Mama, the dethroned queen or Dwejebi Songyi stared at me. I can see the proud smiles of my parents as they shed a tear for me as happiness and gladness. I guess, they're happy that they're going to have a queen as their daughter. I just hope that I won't be able to hurt myself even tough I know that the king or my other half would also hurt me anyway. It might not be physically but I know that when he's ignoring me, hurts me even more.

"King Baekhyun and Queen Taeyeon" The dethrowned queen, Songyi Mama, then added. All the prime ministers bowed in respect as Baekhyun Jeonha, and I stepped forward and bowed a bit to all the people we'll be leading. Some of the court ladies threw some flower petals in the air, some of our guest then shiuted in joy.

"Live a long life Baekhyun Jeoha" Dwejebi Songyi's smile dropped when they heard what the people are shouting. They didn't even give respect to me as their new queen, but I know that they wouldn't accept everything I say. More on, they wouldn't accept me whatever happens. Even if the so called 'curse' was fake, they would still stand by their own words. And that is to ignore me and disrespect me.