~A Night With A Knight~

Chorong's P.O.V.

I sat here inside my chamber at night time as I was finally relieved and happy to know that my sister in law, Princess Ahyoung is now back, I saw her earlier in the morning and was about to pay her a visit when my brother and her husband, Princess Jonghyun suddenly told everyone not to visit her for today. I don't know what's happening to them but I guess their relationship is slowly starting to bloom without the both of them knowing.

As I was thinking about this, I suddenly went outside my chamber since I still don't feel really sleepy, instead I want to just stay outside and watch the starts shining ever so brightly at night. It makes me feel calm whenever I do that and also it makes me feel sleepy, it's just like a lullaby to me...

"Here to spy on me again?" I spoke with a soft smile, then something fell from behind of me...

"I have to, general's order" He answered which caused me to turn around and looked at him in question, ladies and gentlemen, the white knight, Knight Mark is here once again in my chamber, walking around on the roof and checking if there's enemies else where.

"So you're like my own personal guard now? You'll always be by my side and protect me from harm?" Knight Mark leaned on the stone like bars outside my chamber as we then stood side by side while watching the stars above, it makes me feel happy to be with someone and feel comfortable even with a silent atmosphere.

"You can say that as long as it makes you sleep at night Princess" My, my, my, who knows the brave knight can also be as cheeky as this? He's arrogant but not to the extant that you'll feel annoyed, here it looks like he's just joking.

"How can I sleep knowing that a person like you is spying on me? Don't you think I'll feel very uncomfortable and horrible? I don't really liked being watched while I'm sleeping"

"Then tell youself to forget that you have a guard with you, go inside your chamber and sleep so I can do my job properly" He spoke causing me to scoff, so I'm the one he's going ti protect but then I'm the once causing trouble and distracting him from his job? What on earth....

"Don't you think it's dangerous for you? You can't just fight and kill all the intrurders alone"

"I think you still don't know me well Princess, want to watch me fight? I can give you a show tonight" My heart stammered against my chest juat when he gave me his best smile that can purely melt everyone's hearts... but then he climbed up to my chamber again and probably settled on the roof.

"Such an arrogant soldier"

"He just wants to show you his skills, bear in mind that a beautiful lady, well princess like you is really hard to please" Queen Taeyeon suddenly appeared from no where... she's still awake?

"Him? The white knight would have an interest with me? I don't think you know what you're talking about my queen, you're making me laugh in such a very hectic and chaostic day"

"Well I can see that the both of you have grown fond of each other, who knows that there might be a special bond between the both of you? You just both don't have any idea about it" Queen Taeyeon spoke as she then slowly came towards me and give me a small smile.

"It's really impossible my Queen, we're not compatible with each other. War will just form between the both of us if we'll keep on teasing and making fun of ourselves"

Whenever we meet Mark and I always have a playful fight or teasing which will always leave me a bit annoyed as the man always walks away by climbing on top of my roof and staying there until I wouldn't be able to see him in the morning. Prince Jonghyun, my brother that is incharge of the soldiers and knight said that Mark usually goes to the forrest to find the Chinese intruders or sleep to regain strength.

"Believe what you want to believe, I just explained what I can see when I saw the both of you talking and sharing thoughts. You've grown closer and I am very very happy for the both of you"

"I think we both need to have a rest Queen Taeyeon, we still have many things to do tomorrow. We need adequate rest" And I also don't want to talk about this topic ever again, I feel so confused and also embarrassed to even say anything.

"Sure, I'll see you tomorrow but don't ever forget what I said. Sometimes being honest is more easy than denying all the things you dread other people to know" With those wise words, Queen Taeyeon walked away from with a small smile and I know what she's thinking..