~Following The Queen's Orders~

Juhyun's P.O.V.

Today, is not a very ordinary day for me. Today is my last day staying in this village as I need to fulfil the promise I had with the queen, to go back to the palace, where she said, I really need to be. I stood up from my room and decided to head out to the main road to have one final glance to the village that I may not probably ever see again. The laughter of the people, the running kids around the street and even my parents who adopted me and treated me as their own. I'm going to miss every single thing.

"Juhyun?" I stopped walking when I heard his voice, I never told him that I will be heading out to the palace tommorrow and that the queen thinks that I'm the lost princess. When the queen came here, pregnant, everyone is asking who she is because she was wearing a very expensive brooch and a very fine cloth like silk.

My dad told everyone that she was a former student he had in the palace, she was just a bit rich and that she will stay with us for the time being. No one recognized that she is the queen because of the hat she always wore whenever the people believed that she is cursed, and the palace couldn't find her either not until one of them can really describe what the queen really looks like.

"Minho" I stared at the man infront of me with full on smile, he was my bestfriend in this village that accepted me for who I trully am. Others would taunt me that I'm just an adopted daughter but Minho always assured me that he'll always be my friend no matted what happens. A tear slowly fell from my eye as I stared at the person who I'll really miss the most.

"Why, what's wrong?" He seems to be taken a back when I suddenly cried infront of him, never once did I ever cry not when someone bullied me, made fun of me nor when someone refused to be friend with me when I was a kid. This is the first and last time he'll see me crying.

"I have to go" Minho stopped walking infront of me as he heard what I said, he held my cheek and wiped the lone tear that fell. I'm going to miss him, so much that I feel like I can't even have the time to eat just because of him.

"Go? Go where?" He seemed troubled by the way I'm reacting now, his eyes were deeply staring into mine as he tries to find the truth with only through my eyes. Minho can sense if I'm lying or not, but he's going to have a hard time if I keep on crying like this.

"The palace, the queen thinks i'm the lost princess. I don't know what's happening to her but she got the lost piece of my clothing when my father saw me in the woods" I explained as Minho's hand fell down from my cheek, he started to back away a few steps and made me cry more. He shouldn't leave me here, I don't want him to treat me like the lost princess. I just want him beside me.

"Then you should be happy, you're the lost princess, you could have whatever you want" His use of words suddenly went comfortable to formal, is this what he wants? To put the barrier I don't want to follow? For me.to be the real lost princess?

"But I can't have you, my family"

"Minho, I don't want to go" More tears spilled from my eyes as others began to look at me, I don't care if I look stupid infront of many people's eyes but if Minho acts like he doesn't care about me anymore I'm not afraid to be like this.

"You need to Juhyun, you're the princess" He insists, is this how we're going to end? Me being the princess and Minho, staying in this village?

"But promise me that you'll be with me the whole time, for today" Minho nooded his head as he gave me a little courtesy, I looked at my right, avoiding to see what he's doing. We may part ways but my heart will still be with him until the end.

"I will, Princess Juhyun" That only made me cry more, Minho placed his hand on my waist as he gently pulled me closer to rest my head on his shoulder. I may be the real princess the queen is talking about, but I'm the only princess in Minho heart.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Always remember, that I'll always be beside you whatever happens. I'm going to find you and make you happy again" Minho words kept on reapeating in my head as Prince Chanyeol told me to wait inside the royal cabin he has, I felt a bit ashamed because there are people carrying the cabin with me inside it. But Prince Chanyeol told me and reassured me that the people will gladly serve their princess.

"Prince Chanyeol, what are you doing here?" I heard them talking while I remained sitting there quietly.

"I believe I have a very lovely present for the King"

"Prince Chanyeol?"

"King Baekhyun" My chest began to beat irratically when I heard Prince Chanyeol addressing the king, I'm nervous because I'm going to see the face of the King once Prince Chanyeol opened the cabin's door for me.

"What brings you here?" I think the King asked that.

"A present, I believe" Prince Chanyeol answered him politely.

"Present? For what?" Just then the conversation began to get cut then the cabin door opened and Prince Chanyeol led me outside, I bowed before the king and finally stared at him. He looks, just like me, our eyes and nose.

"A girl? Prince Chanyeol, the King doesn't want any con-"

"I came here with this girl not to give it to the King to be his concubine, I came here because there's something about this girl which should be known by everyone" Prince Chanyeol announced, the king looked intrigued and finally uttered.

"Very well, what is it?"

"A cloth for a blood, an eye for an eye, a rose for a thorn, a light for the dark" Prince Chanyeol gave my cloth to the King's assistant and his eyes widened when he saw that.

"And a sibling for the King"