~Finding Chanyoung~

Baekhyun's P.O.V.

As of now we're all surrounded by the enemies, no one dared to move because we all know what's going to happen next to the 3 hostages, Lady Seungyeon, Princess Sooyeon and the Queen, my Queen. If we attack something bad might happened to one of them, or either all of them, as of now they're the only ones important here, one is important to Prince Yifan, the other to Hajime or shall we call him Jonghyun and the other is important to me, much important to me so I couldn't risk her life just so I could protect mine nor get the throne.

"This is all about the 4 of us so let all of the women go, the princesses, the princes and my son go" For now, I hve to save all the free people, instead of letting them fight with these strong and powerful kings it's best if they could protect each other from harm especially my child.

"And if I do? What would I have in return? Your blood? Or your head?" A small chuckle escaped from the Japanese King's mouth and it looks like he's really eager to have the throne to control the nation although I speculated that it's the Chinese King who really wants to have this nation... I think they're trying to attack as two but they will also kill one another if the throne is already free from me.... They're lookin for a blood war.

"It doesn't matter so let them go"

"This girl doesn't matter to me, actually we both don't really need these girls, but it seems like they're both necessary as these two traitors infront of us are getting confused on whose side they should take" The Chinese King muttered, I looked at Taeyeon who just game a small smile, even if she's on the bridge to death she still gave me hope and encouraged me to continue saving the lives of the other princesses and prrinces.

"All the other princesses and princes can go, but these three, the queen, this beautiful princess and that fiesty lady will stay and have fun with the 5 of us"

I saw Prince Yifan ordering his men, from what I know their names are Han, Zitao and Yixing, the three of tem assisted everyone and made sure that they're all protected and is not being attacked by the enemies. They escourted them out of the main hall and I told Prince Jonghyun in the eye, to be the head as he knows the place where all of them can hide and be protected.

"Let the others go" Now the main problem I have is the 3 women they have, I'm going to lose my temper any moment now if they're still not going to give me what I want.

"No my king, we're still not done talking"

"But I am and once you won't follow my orders I can't control my temper and I'll easily kill you"

"Oh, I'm so scared, I wonder if the women are also scared" He then aimed the sword more closer to Taeyeon, her neck is bent to the side which made me worried as I know if the sword keeps coming closer to her, it'll make a cut there on her neck.

"Let go of me, don't touch me"

"Okay, I'll keep my hand off from you but this sword can't ever get away from you"

"Don't hurt her, if it's me you want then let her go, she's not suppoed to be involved in these things, she's innocent so let my queen go"

They're holding her because they know that she's a part of me, they're holding her because they know that they can use her against me and I know, that they're planning to watch me beg on my knees just to make them feel like they're more powerful than me. But I won't let something like that happen to my queen, I'll protect her as she was the one who's protecting me now.. she wants to sacrifice her life just to save mine.

"It's so good to see you begging so hard just for a simple useless life, all your queen ever have to do is bear a son so she's already useless now!"

Pain flashed in her eyes as she slowly looked down, all these years I know that's what she thought she just really is. She doesn't know how much important she is in this kingdom and all she knows is just she's just the woman who is just supposed to be my comfort bed when I'm stressed or the woman who needs to bear me a son... all she knows is that she's just a useless woman but in my eyes... I finally saw her worth, her strength and her love...

"A queen might just bear me a son but that doesn't mean that that's her only duty, she's my better half, the queen of my kingdom, the one who reigns with me, the one who helps me. A king wouldn't be a king if I have no queen"