~For Life~

Taeyeon's P.O.V.

One day in spring, the whole palace rejoiced as the cold winter days had passed, the children ran out of their houses and played until the sun slides down. I walked out of my chamber and walked towards the small garden I have, there were different flowers, some are roses, others are marigolds, lilies, snapdragons and even my favorite, hydrangeas that has different colors and hues were planted there, making me smile everytime I see them even just in the morning.

"They're beautiful aren't they?"

A familiar warm voice caused me to turned around, it sent shivers down my spine, but those shivers aren't bad, they're good as I smiled in happiness when he spoke to me.

"Jeonha"

The king walked towards me with a wide smile, his hand placed behind him as he was dressed in his red royal kingly robe. There were no palace guards, eunches and court ladies following him as he told them not to ever follow him when he's entering my garden, a secret place where only me and the king and of course our son is allowed to go inside.

"What are you doing here? The princesses and princes are all in the main hall" He spoke with a worried gaze, yes the king before me is alive.

He's very much alive and is now living healthily with me, the arrow strucked him in his chest but according to the royal physician, the arrow wasn't able to reach his heart which was called a miracle. He had lost a lot of blood but he was able to survive it as according to the physician, the king has the will to live, he fought until the end as he doesn't want to leave, he doesn't want to leave us.

"I feel peaceful and quiet here, I want to rest for a while" He nods at my answer and just stoob beside me, and just like me, he looks at the flowers and just spend a few minutes doing that.

"Is Prince Chanyoung with Prince Taeoh?"

"Hmm, they're still playing hide and seek. Never really know when they're going to stop" I smiled, ever since those two got to know each other it seems like they can't be separated from each other, it seems like they're connected, they have a strong bonds than most cousins have, maybe because I know they understand each other and loves each other more than anyone.

"Just let them, they're still kids but I know that one day the both of them needs to be mature, for Prince Chanyoung to have the throne and for Prince Taeoh to be a rightful prince"

As much I worry for the future of the two kids, I know we won't be able to prevent that from happening as it's their fate, their fate that they have to face in the near future.

"Especially Chanyoung, he have all the burden on his shoulder, one day I know that he'll become a great king" He will, our son will be great and I know that.

"Eomma!" The king and I turned our attention to our left when we heard a familiar voice that called out to me, I narrowed my eyes at the little prince as he ran towards me and wrapped his arms around my leg, making me smile secretly

"Crowned Prince Chanyoung, what did the King said to you?" I questioned him, knowing that I should let hin remember that he should be careful so he wouldn't be able to get hurt. The little prince looked at me in question, he even tilted his head on the side and looked at me in wonder but when he finally realized what his father told him, he stood before us in alert and like a royal way and gave us a royal bow.

"To never run inside the palace without the court ladies permission"

"And what did you do?" King Baekhyun asked narrowing his eye brows but careful not to scare our prince.

"I apologize King Baekhyun"

The king kneeled down before our son as he whispered soothing words to him, he keeps reminding Chanyoung that we're not mad at him, we simply just want him to be safe that's why we're doing that for him. Once he convinced our child he stood up and held his hand, pulling him close to him as he looked at me with a smile.