~Identity~

Yoona's P.O.V.

Chaos had once again strucked our kingdom, I heard this news from one of the court ladies I have who visited the palace to deliver some foods to the royal family especial Queen Taeyeon and Crowned Prince Chanyoung, I made all those food myself so hopefully they would like it.

"General, two enemies has sneeked themselves inside the palace. There were many palace gaurds that were injured and slayed" One palace soldier spoke as I eavesdropped on the chamber where my father is staying and currently resting.

"What's new with all the news? We need to strengthen all our defences and know who the traitor is, those two clearly know when and where to go inside this palace without being noticed by other people" I heard my father said and I can't help but interupt on their serious talk, I knocked on the door and opened it for myself since my father and the palace soldier looked so serious.

"Can I come in?" I asked and entered the chamber without even waiting for my father's reply, he looked so famish and surprised at what I have done but I just sat before him and the palace soldier, ready to listen to what kind of problem occured in the palace this time.

"Lady Yoona, what brought you here?" Asked the royal officer but I just stared at my father in question, hoping to have his permission so I can hear what the news is.

"I heard the news, is the royal family safe from harm? I couldn't just stay still not knowing what's happening"

"Apparently Princess Ahyoung is missing, the rest of the royal family is already safe but all Princess Ahyoung's palace guards and court ladies were all severely hurt or was also poisoned" Reported by the palace guard....

Last time it was Princess Sooyeon, then now it's Princess Ahyoung? What do they really want from us? Can't they just go back to their land and never go back here to creat such chaos and war among countries?

"Have you already found where the Chinese intruders are? We need to bring back the Princess" I firmly spoke, even if I not really part of the Royal family, I can't help but feel worried for Princess Ahyoung since she's also a close friend of mine and no matter what the Chinese Royals will do to her I know she's innocent. She can't stay there.

"I know Lady Yoona, we are all trying our best to find where the Chinese clan are. You just have to wait and sit still for our further announcements" Prime Minister Im spoke, even in things like this business is business, persnal problems can't get in the way so my father addresses me like this whenever he's serious and doesn't want me to go ahead of him.

"But dad-"

"Yoona, listen to us. We will do everything in our power just to kill all forces of evil, we will regain peace back in our land and will always be ready to protect the nation. I just need you to keep calm and stay still"

How on earth do I stay still when the culprits are stil on the hunt? They're still free which means no one can still be sure that things like this won't happen again. They're all still free and is roaming around our nation as if it's their own, they can recruit more and more members in their clan so how do I stay put?

"Do you understand? Now go back to your chamber, the queen sent 5 more guards to guard you, we will be expecting their arrival soon" Dad spoke with all his might as I know his head is hurtng from all the problems he's handling especilly now that the royal family is on the spotlight again.

"Please infrom me whatever it takes, I'll just be in my chamber" I then shut my mouth and went out of my father's chamber, I didn't make a sound but I just stood outside his chamber to hear what they're going to talk about.

"When are you planning to tell her? She'd grown to be a fine woman" The place guard uttered... is he really a palace guard? If he is... then why does he know me? Who is he?

"If I tell her that she's just adopted, don't you think she'll get hurt? Yoona isn't my daughter, she's just my niece but I still treat her as my own, she's very independent and knows what right is from wrong. But she'll disobey me once she'll learn that she's not my real daughter"

W-what..

•Π°Π•Π°Π•Π°Π•Π°Π•Π°Π•Π°Π•Π°Π•Π°Π•Π°Π•Π°Π•Π°Π•Π°Π•Π°Π•Π°

"Appa, where's my mom? Many people keep on taunting me saying that I'm just adopted because my parents abandoned me, they said you just pity me so you adopted me as your own" I remember crying in my father's arms as I said these words to him, I was always bullied in class because I don't have a mother...

"Yoona, listen to me. You are my daughter and I am your father. Don't believe all the words other people say because they don't know you, their words cannot define you"

Dad kneeled before me and pulled me in a hug, it took me a couple of minutes before I could finally calm down and asked the question dad never really answered.

"But where's eomma?" A small smile appeared on his lips and just gently caressed my face...

"In a faraway place where it'll need a miracle for you two to meet"

•Π°Π•Π°Π•Π°Π•Π°Π•Π°Π•Π°Π•Π°Π•Π°Π•Π°Π•Π°Π•Π°Π•Π°Π•Π°Π•Π°

"But don't you think it's the right time? She needs to meet her mother before she might die, she misses her daughter too much to even eat and sleep. Atleast be the bridge and the guide for Yoona and her mother to meet again"

She's alive? My mother is still alive? I can still meet her? Tears started falling one by one from my eye as I can't help but feel too overwhelmed with all the different kinds of emotion I felt when I heard that one particular and important statement...

"Minhee is still alive and is waiting for her daughter to come back"