~The Bloodline~

Yuri's P.O.V.

I'm going to clear your name Yuri, I'm going to let you and Taeoh be happy together with Jongin, his dad"

"My queen, I need to tell you something" I spoke before she could even leave me alone here.

"That can wait Consort Yuri, I -"

"No, I need to tell it to you Queen Taeyeon" I demanded, I can't do this anymore, my conscience is killing me too much to even keep this a secret. I can't bear to see and make the Queen and the Crowned Prince to be treated like nothing when Taeoh and I received all the attention here in the palace... I will do the right thing and I will never ever regret this.

"I never wanted the power, I never wanted the throne and I never wanted the King. He helped me in all my ups and downs and I'm so much happy and felt special, but people here misunderstood everything clearly" The Queen looked at me with a questioning look but encouraged me to proceede on what I was talking about.

"Prince Taeoh isn't the crowned prince, and he will never ever be. Because he's not the King's child" The Queen looked at me with nothing but a shocked and confused face, I lowered my head in shame as I finally admit the truth I never wanted to remember...

I was the one who made everything worse, if I weren't announced as a consort and was said to have slept beside the king, then this whole chaos between King Baekhyun and his own child, the crowned prince wouldn't get worse. He's already treating his child as if he's nothing to him and he deserves nothing in this world.

"What lies are coming from your mouth Consort Yuri? Do you know what kind of punishment will be granted while you're telling me this?" I could be killed for telling lies not only to the royal court officials but also to the queen and the king.

"I do my Queen, and I'm ready to receive whatever punishment is tasked upon me. But I will never ever lie, Taeoh is the son of Prince Jongin"

Yes, that night... that very night when something happened to be and Prince Jongin, I beared Taeoh in my tummy and took care of him. I didn't tell Prince Jongin as I was scared of what the main head court lady will do to me once she knew I was carrying a son of a prince.

Here in the palace, court ladies are just like servants who are worth nothing, we should always lower our head and not stare at the eyes of the royals or else, we will be kept in prison or will be banished away from the palace.

I was scared that this will be done to me so I was afraid to tell him regarding this news, but eventually, King Baekhyun noticed that I always became sick. He then immediately hired a physician for me and then he revealed that I was pregnant. I tried explaining to him on who the father is but then the next day he announced that I slept with and now I'm already his consort.

"I'll do whatever it takes just to clean your name" Queen Taeyeon remarked, she'll always be there to protect and to help all the people who needs her help.

I remember that day when I suddenly confessed the truth to her, the Queen was shocked but she didn't get mad at me. Instead she vowed to protect me and not to hurt or strip me off of the position I never deserved nor wanted. She's a queen but she has a heart of pure gold and gems, she's pure and a queen that will for sure be a successful leader.

Now we're both sitting inside her chamber as she invited me to have tea with her, I gladly said yes and we started hanging out like this. Prince Taeoh and Crowned Prince Chanyoung must be in their chamber, studying all their prince duties then at lunch, they're going to play with each other. They're too close and the queen and I are happy to hear that.

"Queen Taeyeon! Queen Taeyeon!" Then out of the blue we heard one court lady calling her, we both looked at each other in both curiosity and confusion as the court lady sounded so worried and frantic. The queen's door's chamber opened and then it revealed court lady Kim who entered her chamber and gave respect to the both of us.

"What's wrong court lady Song? Why do you look so frantic?" Asked by the queen but she wasn't able to answer... what is happening...

"My Queen! Consort Kwon!" Court lady Nam shouted as she entered the queen's chamber with the white knight Mark walking beside her.

"What's happening Knight Mark? Why are the guards surrounding the palace?" This time I asked him since he looks more stable and calm than our court ladies, he bowed his head in shame.

"I believe it was our mistake, one assasin and an enemy had sneeked themselves inside the palace, several guards were found dead just earlier and was slayed"

"Someone attacked us? Who?" The queen demanded immediately as she stood up from the cushion in shock, there's something wrong... someone is in trouble again....

"My Queen, this is what I'm supposed to inform you. Two enemies had enter the palace without anyone noticing and Princess Ahyoung is missing"