~Uneasy Feeling~

Ahyoung's P.O.V.

I stood infront of Princess or as they call her in the village, Lady Seungyeon's house as the palace guards secured all the area in her home. My court ladies then stood both infront and behind me to block any incoming enemies to reach me, I told them when we're back in the palace that they're too over reacting but they said they need to protect me more because of what happened to Princess Juhyun.

My eyes wandered off to the people in Princess Seungyeon's house and greeted them with a smile when they bowed at me, everything seemed perfect but I caught something strange in my eye. It was a man that's dressed in a asassin attire, he looked strong and firm but somehow he made me feel uneasy. I can see resemblance of him from the late king, King Jungwoo, the father of my prince.

"Princess Ahyoung, what brings you here?" I looked infront of me and saw Lady Seungyeon practically surprised to see me waiting infront of her chamber, she was wearing her traditional pastel colored hanbok as she liked. She opened her door by herself and her court ladies were just also joining her inside her free time in her room.

"A visit won't kill me right?" The court ladies that were standing infront of me disppersed once they assured that Lady Seungyeon's house was also safe.

"But you should've had more knights or just stayed in your chamber for safety, after all the royal family can be in danger again" Lady Seungyeon's caring personality made me want to act like an older sister and not just a friend anymore, she looks and acts mature than her age of 23, just a few year gap from me.

"I doubt Prime Minister Gong would want you to go there so I just planned to visit you today, besides it's so lonely in the palace and there were many times that I'm talking to the wall and not the royal family members"

Lady Seungyeon prepared my seat as we finally entered her chamber, it's been a few weeks since I've been here and I can say I totally missed to be here and have a chat with Lady Seungyeon. Prime Minister Gong is Lady Seungyeon's father, he is the highest ranking offical in the court that was apointed by the late King.

"It must also be lonely there Princess Ahyoung" I nod my head as I answered Lade Seungyeon's question, she sat on the opposite side of me as our heart to heart talk continued.

"It surely does, actually I feel more happy and contended here because I could always talk to you. Even if Queen Taeyeon is back, she's still busy doing her job as the Queen and Princess Juhyun is still shy and new to the royal family. She rather stays in her chamber than talking with us" Lady Seungyeon keeps on listening to my thoughts until I remembered the man I saw earlier, I wanted to tell Lady Seungyeon about that man but I'm a bit clueless on how to tell her. Who knows maybe he's a spy?

"I noticed someone strange earlier, there's this man in black standing just beside your chamber" My voice got lower as I minimized the audio of my voice, Lady Seungyeon seems to get why I'm doing that as she leaned forward to hear what I'm saying.

"He's the protector Prime Minister Gong hired to protect me, he said my life might also be in danger because he's the higest ranking official in the palace" Somehow, Lady Seungyeon's words made it clear that the man outside her chamber is her protector that's the reason why he's wearing a black warrior like suit, but I still have a strong feeling of doubt about that man.

"He's right, I was actually more worried about you than myself. There are many palace guards that's staring at each prince and princess in the royal family, they are all highly trained and will be able to protect all of us"

"But may I ask where did Prime Minister Gong saw him? And do you know his name?" I added, the royal family's palace guards are highly trained but before they could get accepted, the prime ministers and even the King, himself woll check the people's background to know if they can be a threat or not.

"He just passed by on the area when Prime Minister Gong held a test, he was dressed in silk robe and it seems like he wasn't a peasant but isn't a family of a royal also. Please forgive me Princess but I still haven't had the time to talk to him and ask his name"

Even the time of his appearance seems a bit confusing, even when he accepted the test as and wanted to be a protector without even announcing his name made me more confused. Lady Seungyeon's life might be in danger if no mediate action and background check is done on the man outside.

"He looks a bit confusing"

"Confusing? Princess?" I couldn't help but tell her that, the man, who she knows is her protector can also be an enemy. His facial features looked extremely similar to the late King and my prince, for sure it's not coincidence that he looked like the both of them.

"He looks a bit like the King and my husband, it seems like he's a member of a royal family but is impossible because there's only one Prince that is still missing. The one who was kidnapped either by the Japanese or Chinese emperor" I can still remember Queen Taeyeon telling me that as I suddenly also got currious on how she found the lost princess, the lost prince is the only one who's missing in the royal family now.

"Are you having doubts over him?" Lady Seungyeon's life might be in danger but it depends on the person, on that man if he'll betray Lady Seungyeon or not. It was just my suspicion but Lady Seungyeon still needs to be careful around him.

"He seems like he can be trusted but also can't, a betrayer but not"